Windows 10: Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app?

Discus and support Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm experiencing a frustrating issue when using my Quest 3 with Virtual Desktop. Purchased content won't stream to my headset, and attempting to cast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by InvalidInput, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app?

I'm experiencing a frustrating issue when using my Quest 3 with Virtual Desktop. Purchased content won't stream to my headset, and attempting to cast it to my TV results in an error message about incompatible media formats. It seems there may be some kind of restrictive filter on the files, preventing them from displaying correctly, even though both my headset and TV are fully capable of playing this type of content. Has anyone else encountered this, or does anyone know of a workaround?

:)

InvalidInput, Feb 27, 2024

2. Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset

Hi Gloison,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Movies and TV app supports video 360 format but virtual media content is not supported. So you are not able to watch the video. However, we would suggest you get in touch with manufacturer of VR headsets and get VR client to enjoy
    the personal videos.

Kindly, provide your feedback and suggestion on this

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Feb 27, 2024
  3. DblGonzo Win User
    Alcatel Idol 4S Windows 10 VR Video Playback

I purchased this phone recently. The phone is great, but the VR video playback lacks. The content I already own will not play correctly. The VR app that launches when you put the phone in the headset, will not play back in full frame mode. I can use
    VR video for Windows 10 which will playback in full frame mode. But when you put the phone in the headset it stops and launches the included app. I would like to know if I can get the included app to go to full frame or stop the default app from starting
    and use another app from the windows store.

DblGonzo, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app?

How to rotate image in VR Headset

Hello Larry,

Just to verify, are you referring to Mixed Reality headset? If it is a VR Headset you got from a different vendor, my suggestion is to reach out to the manufacturer's support online for further assistance with your VR headset.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mark Isi, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app?

1. Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app? - Similar Threads - Why purchased content

2. Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will purchased content not show when it is played via a Vr headset using a remote link app?: I'm experiencing a frustrating issue when using my Quest 3 with Virtual Desktop. Purchased content won't stream to my headset, and attempting to cast it to my TV results in an error message about incompatible media formats. It seems there may be some kind of restrictive...
  3. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  4. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  5. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games mainly VR: Hello,I have been having a problem more recently where I go to use my Oculus Quest 2, linked to my computer via a cable, to play games mainly Blade and Sorcery and DCS World and I get a BSOD. The error code is: whea uncorrectable error which I understand is most likely a...
  7. vr headset game play through steam app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vr headset game play through steam app: i cannot get games on steam to play through the headset. my computer and hardware comply and as well as my version of windows. vr games play fine from any other origin but steam. steam will only show on the display screen for my computer. followed microsoft steps and...
  8. LENOVA VR EXPLORA HEADSET

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LENOVA VR EXPLORA HEADSET: When I first purch product it was compatible with this laptop then my son had a accident and cracked the screen took it to local shop got it fixed and now its no longer compatible needless to say he only used VR 2X and it was pricey plus now this laptop isn't a touchscreen...
  9. A WPF App irregularly crashes only when used via Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A WPF App irregularly crashes only when used via Remote Desktop: I created an WPF (with C# as business logic) App which loads image, display them and perform image processing analysis. (Windows 10) The App appears to crash (No Response) only when I use it through remote desktop, while other Apps in the RD session worked normally. I saw...
  10. Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset: The app shows a black screen in my HTC Vive headset when trying to play movies. Plays fine on my monitor. In headset only sound, subtitles and the pop up showing what the film is when loading, but no film. Can watch Netflix fine, Youtube fine. Unsure if this has always been a...