Windows 10: Why windows 10 make changes .png image

Discus and support Why windows 10 make changes .png image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use 32 bit windows 10 and of course software that I use is also 32 bit (software) It saves .png images to folder and update those every 5 minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 69Jorman69, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Why windows 10 make changes .png image

I use 32 bit windows 10 and of course software that I use is also 32 bit (software) It saves .png images to folder and update those every 5 minutes. Everything goes well but if I restart windows images lost information, I mean temperature curves doesn't look same as before closing windows or restarting. It takes like one hour start value and end value and draw straight line. That way it lost information even there are 12 measurement in every hour.

Windows 7 works fine even restarting or closing in same PC. Other older PC also works fine. Sorry about my English.

Why windows 10 make changes .png image [​IMG]

:)

69Jorman69, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2018
  3. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 25, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Why windows 10 make changes .png image

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Why windows 10 make changes .png image [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Why windows 10 make changes .png image

1. Why windows 10 make changes .png image - Similar Threads - Why changes png

2. can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?: Help Please! Can i change webcam background image to a png image for vMix livestream? I dont have vMix app, its through work, similar to teams....
  3. can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?: Help Please! Can i change webcam background image to a png image for vMix livestream? I dont have vMix app, its through work, similar to teams....
  4. Printer problems for .png images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problems for .png images: HELP!I print images regularly for work. Everything has always been fine until a two days ago. All my images are now printing fuzzy and I can't figure out how to fix it. Here are the details:The images are 300 dpi PNG images.They print fuzzy from every program: MS Word and...
  5. Printer problems for .png images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer problems for .png images: HELP!I print images regularly for work. Everything has always been fine until a two days ago. All my images are now printing fuzzy and I can't figure out how to fix it. Here are the details:The images are 300 dpi PNG images.They print fuzzy from every program: MS Word and...
  6. Cannot Change Folder Icon to a .png Image...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Change Folder Icon to a .png Image...: HelloI'd like to change a regular folder icon to my own .png image. I have followed the steps e.g. click on customise, choose file, choose my .png image, click apply and OK, but nothing happens but, I can change the icon with a .ico file by clicking on the change icon button...
  7. JPG and PNG images not opening on windows 10

JPG and PNG images not opening on windows 10: Certain pictures using the JPG and PNG stopped working. Their thumbnails stopped functioning through restarts and fiddling with settings. Is there any fix to this that still uses the default Photos app?...
  8. Some .png images do not open

Some .png images do not open: Hi, I had to transfer images file from a Mac laptop to my windows laptop (using a USB), some of the .png images don't open it shows (It looks like we don't support this format). When I opened the image with notepad it shows (   Mac OS X  2...
  9. png images are black with black background

png images are black with black background: I cannot see png images in Windows10 Photo App because they turned black when the text is also black. This issue occurs when I want to view transparency images such as png,gif. The same problem with the png file icon on file explorer and .eps files. In case I try to open...
  10. Windows 10 Lock Screen Images: Saving as jpeg/png

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Images: Saving as jpeg/png: Good morning. I've located the Windows Lock Screen images, copied them to a Pictures photo and tried renaming them with a jpeg/png extension. But 8 out of the first 10 have an error when I try to open them in irfanview . . . . Should I assume that these aren't Lock Screen...