Windows 10: Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me?

Discus and support Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 but i want to install it security patches like windows update. Whenever i run the update it start immediately but takes forever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by win10fan, Oct 11, 2015.

1. win10fan Win User

Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me?

I am using Windows 10 but i want to install it security patches like windows update. Whenever i run the update it start immediately but takes forever to complete the update. Second, if my internet goes offline and online again, update stuck at the middle part like 48% and again i have to complete the process again but again it takes forever..*Mad

Is there any offline updater which can download all the recent updates till now... *Huh

:)

win10fan, Oct 11, 2015

2. Can't install programs , see video, play dvds in Windows 10 Pro. Worst PC experiance so far. WHY?!

Can't install programs , see video, play dvds in Windows 10 Pro. Worst PC experiance so far. WHY?!

Peter Colp, Oct 11, 2015
  3. Why is it when i update my pc it logs me out of xbox outlook and others?

so I recently updated my Windows 10 but then I had a problem it singed me out of everything but worst I cant sign into my Xbox account and Gmail I mean outlook works but it signs me out then I remembered every time your pc updates it signs you off EVERYTHING
    but this time worst I cant sign into Gmail and Xbox why?

I get this from Gmail wrong password please try again and right password

Xbox gives me this you cant sign in right now 0x409 which is very weird when I update can you please fix this in future updates but my cousin also got the same problem.

Andrew carrillo, Oct 11, 2015
  4. Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me?

Not any known about at this time. Since 10 was only released a few months ago various places that typically have MS updates linked to download separately are still pending any for 10. I know for all of the previous versions now obviously newer then XP with Vista support being dropped in 2016 you could download the updates separately and then wait to install them offline. Often that was a remedy used when being online caused a problem for a particular update.

Night Hawk, Oct 11, 2015
  5. win10fan Win User
    Is there any tool to get offline updates. I found this one - WSUS Offline Update - Update Microsoft Windows and Office without an Internet connection but don't know about its security, if anyone has experience with them, kindly share here...

win10fan, Oct 11, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    As far as I can work out at present you need the following updates:

kb3081449 - OOBE Update for Windows 10: August 27, 2015 download from here
    kb3081452 - August 27, 2015, compatibility update for upgrading to Windows 10 download from here
    kb3093266 - Cumulative update for Windows 10: September 30, 2015 download from here

The Microsoft Update Catalog download links above only work with Internet explorer. Make sure you download correct version (32 or 64 bit)

There is also a flash update kb3087040 - Microsoft security advisory: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge: September 21, 2015
    but I've not found a separate download for that for Windows 10. It is small anyway.

7. win10fan Win User
    Thanks for those updates list. From where can i get the list of recent updates has added in MS site?

win10fan, Oct 11, 2015
  8. lx07 Win User

No idea, sorry. I went through what I have and checked all the patches to see if they were pre-req's or superseded. I do this to keep my Windows 10 installation ISO up to date to save time when doing clean installs.

For example cumulative patch kb3093266 supersedes earlier cumulative patches KB3095020, KB3081455, KB3081448.

Maybe it is easier to try to let Windows download and then if it fails get whatever it was trying from the Windows Update Catalog.

The downloads are always in this format (just replace the nnnnnn with the KB number) Code: Microsoft Update Catalog

9. Once you know the number of the particular updates you can go direct to the Microsoft Download Center with any browser while the Catalog requires IE 6.0 or later. That's a little something to keep in mind there.

One of the more recent blogs but still a year and a half ago(4/14/2014) explaining how to go about slipstreaming Windows updates into the installation media deals with 8.1 can be seen at How to Slipstream Windows Updates Into Your Installation Disc Of course that one expects you to download something else to work things out.

The makeuseof site has a new article about the changes in the way 10 will be getting updates. Windows 10 Maintenance: What Has Changed What You Need to Consider

Night Hawk, Oct 11, 2015
  10. win10fan Win User
    Seems like my OS is now up to date, there is no more new updates. Thanks guys for the help... *Tongue

win10fan, Oct 11, 2015
  11. Mostly it's an automatic process even when you have it set to notify you about the restart. Yet when I restart without checking there they are being installed! Just checked a minute ago and found it showed 3:37am as the last check. "Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, ‏‎11:37 AM"

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Why Windows 10 update is so worst, please help me? - Similar Threads - Why update worst

2. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  3. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Please help me: Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then...
  4. Windows 10 Please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Help me for Windows update please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me for Windows update please: when I want to check windows update I always this code 0x80080005 and I still cannot update the windows can somebody help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-for-windows-update-please/abf14913-a2eb-41b8-9077-01cbf787722c
  6. Why is this like this? Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this like this? Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Axiin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i98thd/why_is_this_like_this_please_help_me_fix_this/
  7. Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad?: Im a new user to xbox and play anywhere service. I have two computers and iv been trying to play few multiplayer games with my gf. So far it has been a horrible experience.. frustrating an pain in the ****.. First of all its almost impossible to locate the game folders...
  8. This update is the worst thing to happen to me

This update is the worst thing to happen to me: Sure, do the update my computer suggests… Ever since I did the update yesterday my computer won't turn on and just stays frozen in that black HP start up screen. I do hard to shut down after hard shut down and sometimes I can get to my main screen but most of the time it...
  9. windows 10 update not working for me? please help

windows 10 update not working for me? please help: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4230204) but its says I have another version running, the first one I did failed and says its at 50% how do I delete it or get it to complete? very confused...
  10. Please help me disable Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me disable Windows Update: Just yesterday, I used the Run command (or whatever function it is) to go into the different Windows services to disable certain ones I've been told I don't need. I also disabled Windows Update because I've gotten totally fed up with getting updates and then having my...