Windows 10: Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

Discus and support Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlvinLoo, Feb 22, 2024.

1. AlvinLoo Win User

Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!

:)

AlvinLoo, Feb 22, 2024

2. Windows Camera Frame Server Monitor continually crashing.

Thanks for your reply!
    The camera itself is working now, but the Windows Camera Frame Server and Monitor are both crashing multiple times a minute.

For the steps you listed for correcting the corrupt files:

1. Performing a clean boot stopped the crashes but only because it stopped the Windows Camera Frame Server. If I turned on all of the usual services except that one, the crashes would stop but I also then couldn't operate my camera.

2. sfc /scannow found a corrupted file, C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\bthmodem.sys, but this does not seem to have helped the crashes on restart. The other options you listed didn't find anything.

3. Repairing and resetting these apps didn't seem to make a difference.

I'm getting the feeling I might need to do a reinstall of Windows to nip this one.

TheLadyLoon, Feb 22, 2024
  3. EnvioX Win User
    Task Scheduler to Auto Disable Windows Search Services

hello, my windows Search Services Run as MANUAL. i am thinking to reduce a little bit this "rare" services that i use (but i still need it) to disable it every 3 hours... my plan are, because it set to manual then it should auto running when i do search some files or apps. then after x period it will goes disable from task scheduler.
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable? 344970d1630499799t-task-scheduler-auto-disable-windows-search-services-1.png

Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable? 344968d1630499799t-task-scheduler-auto-disable-windows-search-services-3.png

Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable? 344969d1630499799t-task-scheduler-auto-disable-windows-search-services-2.png
    what i already do ? just like the screenshot. but it seems not working. any suggestion ?

EnvioX, Feb 22, 2024
  4. pepanee Win User

camera auto start and log on question

You’re welcome. Regarding them to auto log in when you open Google Chrome: It really depends on the website itself, I believe. See if you can find your cameras’ settings to do “auto log in”. Because yes, it depends on the website if you allow it to auto log in. For example: One of my tabs is for my Hotmail email address. On Hotmail’s website, I check the box to auto log in, whenever I go to: Hotmail
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable? 388969d1681310695t-camera-auto-start-log-question-image.png

pepanee, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

1. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable? - Similar Threads - Why Camera Frame

2. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  3. Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Windows Camera Frame Server service auto start and auto disable?: Hi,what is the possible cause the Windows Camera Frame Server service to auto start and auto disable?I look around the internet but unable to find the answer that i was looking for.looking for expertise help!!!!...
  4. Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?: ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 Intel/Windows 10, internal camera app works but it cuts out then back on quickly in 5 minute intervals. Checked event viewer and noticed lots of Windows Camera Frame Server service errors. Confirmed drivers are up to date downloaded driver install from...
  5. Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?: ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 Intel/Windows 10, internal camera app works but it cuts out then back on quickly in 5 minute intervals. Checked event viewer and noticed lots of Windows Camera Frame Server service errors. Confirmed drivers are up to date downloaded driver install from...
  6. Windows Camera Frame Server service errors, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly: Windows 10 64-bit Pro, 20H2 Event viewer started to show this error many times today 9 times so far. In the middle, the system shuts down unexpected once. What could be the issue? How do I fix it? Thanks...
  8. Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnosis policy services auto disabled problem: hey guys recently i have this issues whereby my diagnosis policy service is disabled automatically i did not disabled it but it auto disabled. Everytime when i want to check the battery report in the command shell it says service is disabled so i have to make it automatic in...
  9. WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service is disabled and cant start.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service is disabled and cant start.: im trying to use the xbox app party chat and toredo is not connected because ip helper service cant start. because its dependent on WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service and its disabled. its grayed out and cant change its state all the info ive looked for is horribly out...
  10. sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10: Hi sir I have an issue in my local PC after auto update windows 10, Ms SQL Server 2014 could not be started. and I have checked server, service could not be started. Error Message is windows could not start sql server(sqlexpress) service on lodal computererror 1053 the...