Windows 10: Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

Discus and support Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able to access---and ALL are currently UNAVAILABLE!!! THIS IS NO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Larry Barnes1, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able to access---and ALL are currently UNAVAILABLE!!! THIS IS NO GOOD!!! What is the problem??????*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not acceptable...I thought TOS was better than this!!!!!!

:)

Larry Barnes1, Dec 11, 2023
  2. falco090 Win User

Xbox for WIndows 10 app isn't working, can't accept TOS.

I can connect to everything with Windows 10, however, the Xbox app is completely non-functional. I go to open it, it opens the "Time for the legal stuff" and click "Next" and it goes to "Connecting" and then kicks me back to the TOS. I can't figure out
    how to fix it. I've never been able to get in, period. And yes, the Windows 10 store works fine.

The version of the Xbox app is 7.7.29027.00000

falco090, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Xbox for WIndows 10 app isn't working, can't accept TOS.

This question is a few months old so it may be too late to help you, but I just found this thread today when I encountered the same problem after getting a new laptop running Windows 10. I tried Anil's suggestion, but even on reinstalling the Xbox app, I
    was still hung up on the TOS screen. I tried signing into Xbox in other games apps that came pre-installed and I had the same problem. What finally worked for me was to sign in to my Microsoft account online and click on a link to view my Xbox profile. At
    that point I was prompted to agree to terms of service and could edit a profile I didn't even know I had. Once I had agreed to the terms online, the Xbox app allowed me to sign in with no further hang ups.

DukePommelhorse, Dec 11, 2023
  4. DannibusX Win User

Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

New xbox 360 tos seeks to Block class Action Lawsuits.

Eventually all of these anti-classaction suit ToS changes will be challenged in court. Whether they stand or not is the question.

DannibusX, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

1. Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able... - Similar Threads - Why won't TOS

2. Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...: Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able to access---and ALL are currently UNAVAILABLE!!! THIS IS NO GOOD!!! What is the problem??????*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not acceptable...I thought TOS was better than...
  3. Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able...: Why won't my TOS platform load???!!!! I have 3 three TOS accounts that I need to be able to access---and ALL are currently UNAVAILABLE!!! THIS IS NO GOOD!!! What is the problem??????*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not acceptable...I thought TOS was better than...
  4. Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?: So I PAID 2k for this computer, you paid ZEROYou do not send me a check in exchange for the info you are in all essence stealing.You have Zero right to steal this info nor any legal aspects to back it up.If I make a ToS that says using this site subjects you to forfeit your...
  5. Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Options to Disable/Remove forced accounts or ToS that allows you to steal and sell my info?: So I PAID 2k for this computer, you paid ZEROYou do not send me a check in exchange for the info you are in all essence stealing.You have Zero right to steal this info nor any legal aspects to back it up.If I make a ToS that says using this site subjects you to forfeit your...
  6. ToS question.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ToS question.: Hello there. My parent's PC got broken and I need to delete their Windows 7 because the new computer doesn't want to load this windows version, so I need to install Windows 10. But here is the deal, I have only one key that I am already using on my own computer. Am I allowed...
  7. I now have three microsoft accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I now have three microsoft accounts.: I had one to use with Hotmail and Onedrive, then my employer set up one for Office and teams. Can these be merged? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-now-have-three-microsoft-accounts/c911c5f8-6a87-4539-b9fe-9716e07c55a3
  8. Will I Violate Any TOS If I Install Windows On RAM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I Violate Any TOS If I Install Windows On RAM: Hi, I need to use Windows on RAM to ensure there's minimum footprint of my clients data on my company PC. So I wanted to use the following method but I'm worried about violating the TOS as it's a company PC and it would be terrible if there's any trouble due to license...
  9. Question: Why is there a limit of three phone numbers I can have on my account to sign into...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question: Why is there a limit of three phone numbers I can have on my account to sign into...: Right now, I have three phone numbers, all on my personal Microsoft account, my iPhone 6s Plus, my Google Voice, and my TalkU account. I want to add a fourth one so I can be sure I don't get locked out of my account if anything were to happen to those three phone numbers,...
  10. Why do I have 3 user accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have 3 user accounts?: Why do I have 3 user accounts? I don't recall deliberately setting them up and the 2 excess ones are taking up valuable SSD room. Can I just delete the two with the numbers (2 & 3) and keep the main one with no number at the end? Will I lose anything? I don't know how they...