Windows 10: Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

Discus and support Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dell did uninstalled and reinstalled printer but found windows 10 removed scanning 5/20/18.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SHEILAHOLLAND1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

Dell did uninstalled and reinstalled printer but found windows 10 removed scanning 5/20/18.

:)

SHEILAHOLLAND1, Aug 12, 2018

2. Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

Dell did uninstalled and reinstalled printer but found windows 10 removed scanning 5/20/18.

SHEILAHOLLAND1, Sep 25, 2018
  3. slance310 Win User
    Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

Hi,

This may not apply to you, but I had a Lexmark printer that I had always used the drivers for the Printer and Scanner from the original Installation CD... This was with Windows 7...

Windows 10 needed some tricks to get t to install, so I downloaded the newest drivers available from Lexmark...

For some reason the newer drivers did not include the drivers for the Scanner or the OCR software..

Your Dell printer\scanner may have been made by Lexmark... A lot of Dell's printers were at one time..

slance310, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

Windows 10 - Dell 1355cnw multi-function printer - able to print using WI-FI network, but Fax & Scan is not recognizing it as a Scanner

I have Dell 1355cnw multi-function (Print, fax, Scan and Copy) printer and able to print fine with it using home WI-FI network, but Windows 10 Microsoft Fax & Scan is not recognizing as a Scanner "says no scanner attached to the computer". Pl. help.

Venkat Rangachari, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

1. Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer. - Similar Threads - Why remove ability

2. Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???: Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar??? I've been using my taskbar on the left side of the screen for 20 years; and now I can't? WTHIf this were my personal machine I'd go back to Win10 immediately....
  3. Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar???: Why would Microsoft discontinue users ability to unlock and reposition the taskbar??? I've been using my taskbar on the left side of the screen for 20 years; and now I can't? WTHIf this were my personal machine I'd go back to Win10 immediately....
  4. Unable to remove old printer drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old printer drivers: Under Windows 10 I am unable to remove printer drivers for on old printer the Epson XP810. The device is not there to remove under "printers and scanners". There are not apps to remove for this printer.How can I remove the XP810 drivers?...
  5. Unable to remove old printer drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old printer drivers: Under Windows 10 I am unable to remove printer drivers for on old printer the Epson XP810. The device is not there to remove under "printers and scanners". There are not apps to remove for this printer.How can I remove the XP810 drivers?...
  6. Unable to remove old printer drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Acer Spin running Windows 10 ... update removed fingerprint scan ability

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Acer Spin running Windows 10 ... update removed fingerprint scan ability: Please excuse me in advance if this has already been asked ... not only am I old, I'm new to Windows so I'm a bit overwhelmed. I purchased an Acer Spin 3 weeks ago yay stimulus check ... I'd been using a chromebook I'm doing my best to navigate and kept getting the message to...
  8. Scanning abilities with windows paint disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning abilities with windows paint disappeared: This last update removed scanning capabilities using the paint app. Why was this removed? The windows scan app also does not work. help!...
  9. coronavirus.exe found in my windows 10 after a scan. it would not be deleted or removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coronavirus.exe found in my windows 10 after a scan. it would not be deleted or removed: jan 8 21 I found a corona virus.exe file in my computer just preceding the Nationwide annoucement of the Corona virus outbreak. I have been innudated with odd ball medical postings and shortages and media influx of everything about spread of this pandemic I tried to...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade and my old Dell printer will no longer work - not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade and my old Dell printer will no longer work - not recognized: My windows 10 just updated and now my ooooold dell photo 926 printer will no longer work. any fixes out there? otherwise i will remove the latest upgrade which i did once before....