Windows 10: why

Discus and support why in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vett, Apr 15, 2019.

1. vett Win User

why

why [​IMG]
    today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why?

:)

Thema:

why

1. why - Similar Threads - why

2. Why there are some update udid can not find by sync MU? But I can get it from my enrolled...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why there are some update udid can not find by sync MU? But I can get it from my enrolled...: After I enroll my device to mdm service, I check the updates by mdm command, then I get the update guids from device. I sync these updates info from wsus based on this article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/device-update-management, then I...
  3. why is it running slow and frozing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is it running slow and frozing?: why running slow and frozing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-running-slow-and-frozing/42dd8100-52eb-4087-8590-2b685bb68f35
  4. why is cortana reading my emails in the background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is cortana reading my emails in the background: I sent a personal email to my pharmacist a couple of days ago and got a Cortana pop up asking if I wanted to add it as a task? I dont recall giving Cortana permission to read my emails. this could also explain why when I only have 2 edge tabs open it seems to spawn 10...
  5. windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?: after switching the laptop it takes 2 to 3 minutes time to boot up and also it takes some 2 minutes to settled .why it happens..... its create waste my time....
  6. in search its notshon asked content that is anything. it displays whole white color. why

in Windows 10 Customization
    in search its notshon asked content that is anything. it displays whole white color. why: tell me the solution to this problem. its difficult to search needed one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-search-its-notshon-asked-content-that-is/754f27ba-85df-42b7-a207-954f10e71a6f
  7. Windows 10 1903 or higher, Duplicate USB devices showing in File Explorer, why is it still...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903 or higher, Duplicate USB devices showing in File Explorer, why is it still...: This is not a new problem, I have seen this annoying issue reported for years by several users, but I have never seen a straight answer explaining the reason for the duplication. All the threads on the subject are locked. I have seen the workaround temporary solution by...
  8. WHy do I have to accept these updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHy do I have to accept these updates?: You know, this is going to be short and simple. Why Do I have to accept these updates that Microsoft forces down on us? Every time I get one of these updates, my computer starts to run worse and worse. I have had to re-install windows 10 now twice, after an update fragged an...
  9. Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?: I rendered an mp4 video from Adobe Premiere, then uploaded that to Youtube. When I play the video on Youtube the sound is the way it should be. However, the same file played from my PC in various players has no audio. Other mp4 files have sound when played from my PC. I have...
  10. Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE??: When will Microsoft cure 100% Disk usage? I've tried all the fixes but it has always comes back. So many people have it. I'm sure the people who don't complain about it, don't realise why the PC is so slow. Actually its ridiculous and frustrating. Why I put up with 20...