Windows 10: why

Discus and support why in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vett, Apr 15, 2019.

1. vett Win User

why

why [​IMG]
    today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why?

:)

Thema:

why

1. why - Similar Threads - why

2. Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board?: Why? Turn Windows Features on or off just white Board? I want to set some features but when I opened a new window I just respond to the blank and white windows without any options at all. I ask you please to give me a solution, because I've run out of common sense?...
  3. Still no october update. I wonder why.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still no october update. I wonder why.: Hi, I still haven't had the October 2018 update to bring my 1803 win10 version up to 1809. Is this a common situation, and are updates cumulative so if I don't get that one the next one will still work ok? Regards Steve...
  4. Why Does my Default App Revert Back to MS Default?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does my Default App Revert Back to MS Default?: I changed my .pdf default to PDFComplete, and it reverts back to IE often. My guess is it happens every time MS does an update to my Win10 Pro (v 1803 Build 17134.706). Any thoughts on how to prevent this in the future? Running on HP Compaq Pro 6300 SFF 131330
  5. Why has some of the app icons on the start page gone dark?

Why has some of the app icons on the start page gone dark?: When I hit the "start" icon (bottom left screen) the start menu opens with some - not all - icons on the right being "dark". What has gone wrong here? There was an update earlier today has this messed things up? I note that if I open the settings panel for each app I can...
  6. why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network: why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-china-dragon-technology-limited-on-my/0babd0aa-441e-4b0b-a73e-571c3a371df6
  7. why am i unable to make in game purchases?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why am i unable to make in game purchases?: read the subject above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-make-in-game-purchases/d6aa55ee-9b65-4a98-9b1c-710fe188e082
  8. Why do I keep losing my wi-fi connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep losing my wi-fi connection?: I keep losing my internet connection via wi-fi. I have to reboot my computer to get the internet to work several times a week! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-keep-losing-my-wi-fi-connection/dfabee13-7a56-4c3b-9e58-d65e924fe4de
  9. Why do I have to sign into an Xbox "console" I don't have, and all of a sudden?

Why do I have to sign into an Xbox "console" I don't have, and all of a sudden?: I don't have an Xbox and I don't want one, but all the help I see is related to Xbox "console" and I only want to continue playing MS solitaire. I can't sign in to Xbox Live (whatever the heck that's supposed to be) all of a sudden, and there's a complicated and dubious...
  10. why cant I copy and paste a photo from facebook anymore???????????????? Need Help Now!

why cant I copy and paste a photo from facebook anymore???????????????? Need Help Now!: I used to be able to copy a picture from facebook and save in a word document. I can no longer save photos from fb! What the heck is going on??????????????? I need help NOW!...