Windows 10: why . . .

Discus and support why . . . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does 1080p look fantastic on my 50 inch tv but crappy on my 27" 1440p monitor? running games at 1080p now looks awfull *chuckle Its not a serious... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Archie123, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

why . . .

Why does 1080p look fantastic on my 50 inch tv but crappy on my 27" 1440p monitor? running games at 1080p now looks awfull *chuckle Its not a serious question really just an observation

i dont game on my tv im just talking tv in general

:)

Archie123, Mar 22, 2016
  2. (why) Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in "Free trial" After buying

I have an issue with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I have had for awhile but cannot figure out. About a year back, I bought Windows 10 Minecraft and was playing on servers constantly over the course of about 6 months. I took a break for a few months,
    but when I came back, all the servers I added on were gone, and instead when I went to build stuff, it says on the Windows Store "Free Trial" and "Buy" or something like that, and I bought it already. What happened?

(why), Mar 22, 2016
  3. (why) Win User
    Bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FULL Version but Plays as Trial

Hello, I have a similar problem, but on PC. How can I fix this?

(why), Mar 22, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

why . . .

And WHY are you bothering us with a non-question ??

5. Hopachi Win User
    For starters 1080p is stretched on 1440p. This depends on the monitor but notice that the TV is already at native res with the games, the 27' monitor is not.
    So depending on the stretching on LCD, some pixels will look bigger than others with slightly jagged lines.
    Try different anti-aliasing settings and see what kind of scaling the screen supports.

Hopachi, Mar 22, 2016
  6. Archie123 Win User
    it would have been less of a bother to you if youd just ignored it tbh.

I see what you mean about a stretched image i suppose that is going to make it look pretty poor , i dont need to game at 1080 yet my gpu has plenty of legs in it at 1440 for the time being , i didnt consider the stretched image *Smile

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

why . . .

1. why . . . - Similar Threads - why

2. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  3. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  4. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  5. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  6. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  7. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  8. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  9. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  10. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...