Windows 10: Wi-Fi able to see connections but cant connect. Build 10130

Discus and support Wi-Fi able to see connections but cant connect. Build 10130 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, hoping someone could help. Wi-Fi is on and can see my router, when trying to connect I typed in the correct password, takes a while to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TKaneT, Jun 28, 2015.

1. TKaneT Win User

Wi-Fi able to see connections but cant connect. Build 10130

Hey guys,

hoping someone could help. Wi-Fi is on and can see my router, when trying to connect I typed in the correct password, takes a while to get the network requirements. then states its "limited" with a yellow triangle. If i hover my mouse over the little symbol in the task tray it says "not connected - connecctions are available".
    I know my router is working because my xbox and phone are connected via Wi-Fi, plus my laptop was connected to it effortlessly prior to installing win10.

I have a surface pro 3 and my router is a Technicolor TG587n v3

Please let me know if i can provide any further information?

NOTE: ive done the standard run diagnostics and restarting with no luck. Diagnostic results was "windows couldn't automatically bind the ip protocol stack"

:)

TKaneT, Jun 28, 2015

2. How can i find my PC's infrared connection?

cant we have an external device that connect wi-fi to computer that connect wi-fi service in it just like bluetooth ?

axisbhurtel, Jun 28, 2015
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Transfer WIFI Password to New Phone

Okay, in your modem for the Wi-Fi you might be able to see the password for the Wi-Fi, if it was removed or wasn't there then try going onto an internet browser on a device that is connected to the Wi-Fi then type in 192.168.0.1 to access your Wi-Fi settings
    within the settings you might be able to see the password depending on your ISP.

TomBrad95, Jun 28, 2015
  4. Wi-Fi able to see connections but cant connect. Build 10130

Are you typing in your Windows password or the SSID password?

CountryBumkin, Jun 28, 2015
  5. TKaneT Win User
    SSID password.
    But all good just fixed it. I uninstalled all of my AVG antivirus software and tahdah! I connected to the network and Internet.

Thanks anyways

TKaneT, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wi-Fi able to see connections but cant connect. Build 10130

1. Wi-Fi able to see connections but cant connect. Build 10130 - Similar Threads - able connections cant

2. Cant see wi fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant see wi fi: Tried to do alot of things still can’t see wi fi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-wi-fi/7835e16b-803f-4fc7-a4e4-6d59f5951ea2
  3. Cant see wi fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant see wi fi: Tried to do alot of things still can’t see wi fi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-wi-fi/7835e16b-803f-4fc7-a4e4-6d59f5951ea2
  4. Cant see wi fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WI FI not Detected or Cant connect to WI FI

WI FI not Detected or Cant connect to WI FI: hi im sorry if my english are bad its not my first languageso recently i have this problem with my home wifi where if im conneted to my home wifi it disconneted by it self when i try to use it or its not detected by my laptop at all.t his only happen with my home wifi i can...
  6. Wi Fi connections

Wi Fi connections: Hi there I have several computers of various ages all running windows 10 my newest computers seem to stay connected without issue my older comps microsoft surface core I7 8gig ram and my toshiba core I5 8gig ram both have lost connections from time to time and the...
  7. wi-fi connection

wi-fi connection: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 same as this one but it doesn't have the capability to connect with wi fi. is there an app that I can purchase and download to a thumb drive so that I can transfer to the other computer....
  8. Cant connect to wi-fi

Cant connect to wi-fi: I've tried almost everything and my network still doesn't show up unless I'm right next to it and I get 1 bar... I can connect on my phone and get full bars. problem started when I switched providers never had this problem before but I don't think its a problem with the...
  9. Wi Fi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi Fi connections: My laptop connection to the WIFI hub disconnects when I connect an HP 1200 printer and vice versa. I can only use one or the other at one time. It was working fine until today and not sure what might have changed....
  10. Wi-Fi Connectivity

Wi-Fi Connectivity: After Windows 10 upgrade on my HP P7-1420t I lost my ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Network Adapters listed in Device Manager: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Wan Miniports - IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP and Network Monitor. Any help in regaining my Wi-Fi...