Windows 10: Wi Fi card Samsung RF510

Discus and support Wi Fi card Samsung RF510 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I hope someone can help me , I have a Samsung RF510 Laptop and have waited to get Windows 10 having had all the errors , one way to solve it which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chrisjaz, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Chrisjaz Win User

Wi Fi card Samsung RF510

Hi I hope someone can help me , I have a Samsung RF510 Laptop and have waited to get Windows 10 having had all the errors , one way to solve it which was said by a lot of people was to change the Wi Fi card from Broadcom to Atheros .I took the Broadcom card out of the laptop and used the Ethernet cable for internet , after a week windows 10 downloaded which was good .
    The new card came this morning and I put it in it's place , now the computer won't boot up , it will switch on but that is it , I have checked everything and even took the card back out and it still does the same , before I put it in it was working fine . I have tried tapping F2 and F8 whilst pressing the start button but nothing seems to happen , you can here sounds in the background but just won't boot .
    Hoping someone will be able to help me with this (thinking should have stayed with windows 7 )
    regards
    Christina

:)

Chrisjaz, Apr 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 Installation Error - 0xC1900101 - 0x20017

Same problem. I have Samsung RF510.

Andromaha-00, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 installation issue in samsung laptop model rv 509

Samsung is the best source to contact about compatibility. The Wi-Fi card remains an issue with the RV models. Removing it has turned out to be an invasive work around that has worked so far.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 13, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

Wi Fi card Samsung RF510

Did you do a hard reset, by holding the power button in for 10 seconds and then trying to restart the Laptop? Also, when you say not booting, nothing is appearing on the screen or the Samsung logo is appearing?

wyldman68, Apr 13, 2016
  5. Chrisjaz Win User
    Hi
    Just held the button down for 10 seconds and no nothing happens ,I do here a swiping noise after 3 seconds , nothing is appearing on the screen no laptop logo either .
    Before I put the card in , the laptop had an update said downloaded update and shutting down .
    I have noticed that the wifi light isn't on either ,don't know if that means anything.

Chrisjaz, Apr 13, 2016
  6. wyldman68 Win User
    If you are not seeing a logo, that would be the Bios not starting up, which could be a hardware problem.

wyldman68, Apr 14, 2016
  7. Chrisjaz Win User
    Thanks for your reply , what do you suggest I should do if it is a hardware problem ?

Thanks

Chrisjaz, Apr 14, 2016
  8. Chrisjaz Win User

Wi Fi card Samsung RF510

HURRAY !!!! I have sorted it , you wouldn't believe it , when you put he wi fi card in the slot thre are 2 wires and they look like they push onto the card , I couldn't remember if they were on or off , as I had put them on , I undone them and hey presto , the laptop came on with wifi and installed the updates .
    amazing , thanks everyone who came up with ideas for me to try I was very grateful !!
    christina
    Well next morning no wi fi , the card I put in was installed and the driver was up to date , I had the cable in after I put the computer back on and didn't think to check for websites to see if it worked I was just so glad the computer came on .So undo the back again and re attach the wires , it worked , I must have put them on the wrong way round before .
    Thank goodness it is all over and fixed.

Chrisjaz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wi Fi card Samsung RF510

1. Wi Fi card Samsung RF510 - Similar Threads - card Samsung RF510

2. Wi-Fi card issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi card issue: Hi I have an Asus Tuf Gaming laptop with windows 11 and all updates installed. My problem is my wi-fi card keeps disabling intermittently even after uninstalling and re-installing the drivers. Any help pls?...
  3. Wi-Fi card issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi card issue: Hi I have an Asus Tuf Gaming laptop with windows 11 and all updates installed. My problem is my wi-fi card keeps disabling intermittently even after uninstalling and re-installing the drivers. Any help pls?...
  4. Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi: I love the Windows on ARM Devices. I am using Samsung Galaxy Book Go laptop. But now I am facing a problem. SD CARD keeps disconnecting continuously on my machine. This is a driver issue. Bacause my SD CARD works fine on my mobile and my intel machines. Hope we get a fix...
  5. Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi

Windows on ARM. SD Card Driver issue on Samsung Galaxy Book Go Wi-Fi: I love the Windows on ARM Devices. I am using Samsung Galaxy Book Go laptop. But now I am facing a problem. SD CARD keeps disconnecting continuously on my machine. This is a driver issue. Bacause my SD CARD works fine on my mobile and my intel machines. Hope we get a fix...
  6. wi-fi wi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wi-fi wi: I just want to use the wi-fi on my second computer without a cable. my computer uses windows 10 and it keep saying fix the cable! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-wi/fabd5a5d-b3b2-4ae1-8f34-3c5b98d4e10f
  7. wi-fi wi

wi-fi wi: I just want to use the wi-fi on my second computer without a cable. my computer uses windows 10 and it keep saying fix the cable! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-wi/fabd5a5d-b3b2-4ae1-8f34-3c5b98d4e10f
  8. wi-fi wi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows Upgrade and Samsung RF510 notebook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Upgrade and Samsung RF510 notebook: Hi Well I have tried all the things possible that everyone has suggested and no joy , my last resort is that I have now taken the wifi Broodcom card out of the laptop which was also suggested . The computer works via the Ethernet cable as the moment , tried to upgrade to...
  10. AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting.: Okay, so i have a D-Link AC1200 DWA-582 (Realtek RTL8812AE) Wi-Fi card, which ive had problems with for the last year or so. Because my room is pretty far away from the router, i have a sky dual-band booster (repeater) box, which covers the black spot i have. All my other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi card for samsung laptop rf510

2. samsung rf510 windows 10 upgrade issues

3. wifi atheros for samsung rf510