Windows 10: Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

Discus and support Wi-Fi keeps breaking. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had this problem for about a month, and every time I fix it in a new way, it keeps coming back a few days later. I've restarted my modem,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jiwonpark, Apr 6, 2016.

1. jiwonpark Win User

Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

I've had this problem for about a month, and every time I fix it in a new way, it keeps coming back a few days later. I've restarted my modem, restarted my computer and updated my drivers. Sometimes one of these ways fixes the problem, sometimes it doesn't. And when it does work, a few days later, it won't let me connect to the internet again. It reads, "No internet access" or sometimes it just won't let me connect at all.

My drivers are up to date, although manually selecting the version works on occasion. Sometimes I revert back to different versions of the driver until the internet works again. I've uninstalled Avast, and I have no AntiVirus at the moment, because I've heard that Avast could interfere or something, especially on Windows 10.

I've also tried to follow up on command prompt stuff: "netsh int ip reset c:\resetLog.txt" was the command, I saw it in a video tutorial, and it worked twice, then stopped working altogether,

Any possible solution to this? I've has countless problems with Windows 10, I've spending most of my time just figuring out a way to get past all these issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jiwonpark, Apr 6, 2016

2. Windows 10 Pro loses contact with Comcast Internet

Can someone explain to me why Windows 10 Pro keeps breaking contact with Comcast Internet but the Wi-Fi continues in operation?

JamesHaganVA, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Nokia Drive won't install map of England

Have you re-tried?

There my have been a break in your wi-fi connection

RichH_9000, Apr 6, 2016
  4. badrobot Win User

Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

Try winsock reset approach. At the admin command prompt, type "netsh winsock reset".

badrobot, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

1. Wi-Fi keeps breaking. - Similar Threads - keeps breaking

2. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game: My wifi adapter keeps breaking every day and today it broke every game 3 times. What is the problem after I trouble shoot it fixes it and says wifi cable is loose and that the problem with adapter has been fixed software or hardware issue?...
  3. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game: My wifi adapter keeps breaking every day and today it broke every game 3 times. What is the problem after I trouble shoot it fixes it and says wifi cable is loose and that the problem with adapter has been fixed software or hardware issue?...
  4. Wireless wifi adapter keeps breaking mid game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  6. Windows keeps breaking.

Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  7. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  9. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  10. Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi keeps breaking.: My Wi-Fi on my computer has been really unstable recently and has been connecting for a few minutes and then the Wi-Fi drops to where it cannot connect to the internet anymore before then reconnecting and doing the same thing again. This has been happening for 2 years now...