Windows 10: Wi-Fi Not connected

Discus and support Wi-Fi Not connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Network and sharing center shows wi-fi not connected. There are two computers on the local network that are connected by wi-fi. A third... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frank C, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Frank C Win User

Wi-Fi Not connected

Hi,
    Network and sharing center shows wi-fi not connected.

There are two computers on the local network that are connected by wi-fi.
    A third computer is connected by either net.
    The connection to the internet is also successful.
    The instructions to unplug or turn off the device and wait 10 seconds is not clear.
    I don't know where it is!.
    How do I get it connected or should I ignore it?
    Thanks

Wi-Fi Not connected [​IMG]

:)

Frank C, Apr 23, 2016
  2. Hakodon Win User

Wi-Fi Connection Error. Can't Connect to One Specific Wi-Fi

Windows10. There are some usable Wi-Fi in a house, but I cannot connect to one specific Wi-Fi. When I try to connect that Wi-Fi it says "can't connect this network" even though my phone and other devices can connect to that Wi-Fi. If I unplug the Wi-Fi
    router and re-plug in after 10 to 15 second, I can connect that Wi-Fi. However, it sometimes stops suddenly while I am using that. Then I need to reconnect to that Wi-Fi but can't do it unless unplug and re-plug in again. I tried troubleshooting but didn't
    work. I can use and connect to other Wi-Fi but I don't know why this specific Wi-Fi can't be connected.

Hakodon, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Wifi

Are you trying to connect to a home Wi-Fi or does this happen to any Wi-Fi connection? Have you tried connecting to a free Wi-Fi hotspot?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 23, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Wi-Fi Not connected

What is the full model number of the HP Envy laptop?

Is there a switch to turn WIFI on or off? If not, is there a Fn key (often Fn+F4) to do this?

Are there any yellow marks in Device Manager?

Ztruker, Apr 25, 2016
  5. Frank C Win User
    Model HP Envy 700-414
    Device manager does have a yellow mark on the external drive and on a unknown usb device.
    There is no mark on the Broadcom, properties says it is working properly
    I will see if I can find a PF to switch the Wi-Fi On.
    Thanks

Wi-Fi Not connected [​IMG]

Frank C, Apr 25, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Hmmm,, the only computer I can find for HP Envy 700-414 is a Desktop, no Laptops listed at the HP site. Are you sure that's the correct model number?

Ztruker, Apr 25, 2016
  7. Frank C Win User
    Sorry, I should have been clear. It Is a DESKTOP
    I haven't found a PF key to turn the Wi-Fi On and Off.
    I could ask HP support.

Frank C, Apr 26, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Wi-Fi Not connected

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wi-Fi Not connected

1. Wi-Fi Not connected - Similar Threads - connected

2. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  3. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  4. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  5. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  6. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  8. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...
  9. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting, allowing me to remove a device or even add a new...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...