Windows 10: Wi-Fi not connecting

Discus and support Wi-Fi not connecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have been having this issue of not getting Wi-Fi connect on login lately... [img] Each time I need to do the following to get connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Superfly, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Superfly Win User

Wi-Fi not connecting

Have been having this issue of not getting Wi-Fi connect on login lately...

Wi-Fi not connecting [​IMG]

Each time I need to do the following to get connected

Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ipconfig /flushdns Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ipconfig /registerdns Windows IP Configuration Registration of the DNS resource records for all adapters of this computer has been initiated. Any errors will be report ed in the Event Viewer in 15 minutes.[/quote] PS: No problem when I login to Linux... So it seems a CU thing...?

:)

Superfly, Jun 24, 2017
  2. Hakodon Win User

Wi-Fi Connection Error. Can't Connect to One Specific Wi-Fi

Windows10. There are some usable Wi-Fi in a house, but I cannot connect to one specific Wi-Fi. When I try to connect that Wi-Fi it says "can't connect this network" even though my phone and other devices can connect to that Wi-Fi. If I unplug the Wi-Fi
    router and re-plug in after 10 to 15 second, I can connect that Wi-Fi. However, it sometimes stops suddenly while I am using that. Then I need to reconnect to that Wi-Fi but can't do it unless unplug and re-plug in again. I tried troubleshooting but didn't
    work. I can use and connect to other Wi-Fi but I don't know why this specific Wi-Fi can't be connected.

Hakodon, Jun 24, 2017
  3. Wifi

Are you trying to connect to a home Wi-Fi or does this happen to any Wi-Fi connection? Have you tried connecting to a free Wi-Fi hotspot?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 24, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Wi-Fi not connecting

If you do ipconfig/all

does it have a IP is it set to dhcp or static ip?

Samuria, Jun 24, 2017
  5. Superfly Win User
    Dunno what all of this means TBH...

Code: [Wireless LAN adapter WiFi: Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 AGN Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-21-6B-41-4C-44 DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::9878:d4c0:4d14:19f8%8(Preferred) IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.72(Preferred) Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0 Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, 24 June 2017 23:20:47 Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Sunday, 25 June 2017 23:20:48 Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 251666795 DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-1F-53-E8-D0-00-1C-25-9A-91-C4 DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1 NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled[/quote]

Superfly, Jun 24, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    You have a ip from that print out try when it gives the error see if you have the 192.168.1.72

Samuria, Jun 24, 2017
  7. Superfly Win User
Thema:

Wi-Fi not connecting

1. Wi-Fi not connecting - Similar Threads - connecting

2. Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?: I have an HP G5 docking station connected to a laptop and the screen is connected to both a PC and the docking station.The problem is that after I disconnect the laptop from the docking station the screen doesn't switch to the PC but keeps showing a black screen, because...
  3. Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?: I have an HP G5 docking station connected to a laptop and the screen is connected to both a PC and the docking station.The problem is that after I disconnect the laptop from the docking station the screen doesn't switch to the PC but keeps showing a black screen, because...
  4. Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to connect phone device to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  6. How to connect phone device to account

How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  7. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  8. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  9. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

10. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...