Windows 10: Wi-fi option is not available?

Discus and support Wi-fi option is not available? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wi-fi option is not available in my windows 10 pro so what can i do to bring Wi-fi option? 55679 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by omkar, Jul 7, 2016.

1. omkar Win User

Wi-fi option is not available?

Wi-fi option is not available in my windows 10 pro so what can i do to bring Wi-fi option?

:)

omkar, Jul 7, 2016

2. wi fi compatibility is not working. Wi Fi is not connecrting as switching not getting on

HEY!

Have you tried running windows diagnostics for your WI-FI

SamyakJain_920, Jul 7, 2016
  3. SatishPal Win User
    wi fi compatibility is not working. Wi Fi is not connecrting as switching not getting on

I friends, anybody help to connect my PC to wi fi

wi fi compatibility is not working. Wi Fi is not connecrting as switching not getting on

SatishPal, Jul 7, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Does your computer even have a Wifi adapter installed? All that you listed was a Motherboard in your System Spec's.

bro67, Jul 8, 2016
  5. omkar Win User
    No not installed....so how to install and where i will get this Wi-fi adapter?

omkar, Jul 8, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    You would need to purchase one.

bro67, Jul 9, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    Based upon your location/what stores you have available, you may be able to get an Add-in PCI or PCI-e X1 card that will provide Wi-Fi/Wireless Networking or maybe get one of the USB Dongles that is a Wi-Fi Adapter. This page, lower down, shows several choices, I'd look for an 802.11n but could use an 802.11g or 802.11ac with the ac being the newest. A lot of your Network speed will depend upon which type Wireless Router you have.
    Amazon.com: Linksys WUSB100 High Speed, Extended Range, Industrial-Strength Wireless-N Network USB Adapter: Computers Accessories

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wi-fi option is not available? - Similar Threads - option available

2. Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings: Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue with this topic, but solution doesn't work for me. There isn't any "SettingsPageVisibility" string value. Also, I have tried to create one and gave value of both 1 and 0 to see...
  3. Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings: Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue with this topic, but solution doesn't work for me. There isn't any "SettingsPageVisibility" string value. Also, I have tried to create one and gave value of both 1 and 0 to see...
  4. I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...: I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine over internet. like choosing option Kalimati Nepali unicode font likewise Mangal Hindi font in Nepal....
  5. I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...

I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...: I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine over internet. like choosing option Kalimati Nepali unicode font likewise Mangal Hindi font in Nepal....
  6. Media pack is not available in Optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  7. Media pack is not available in Optional features

Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  8. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...
  9. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...
  10. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing