Windows 10: WI FI option not exist

Discus and support WI FI option not exist in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I disconnected my computer from my iPhone hotspot the wi fi button and the wi fi option on device manager disappeared! I cannot use WI FI now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by raphael777, Jul 18, 2018.

1. WI FI option not exist

After I disconnected my computer from my iPhone hotspot the wi fi button and the wi fi option on device manager disappeared!

I cannot use WI FI
    now I'm connected from cable to my iPhone

I tried to reset network and my compouter

does anybody knows what to do?

:)

raphael777, Jul 18, 2018

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

• Launch Control Panel.
    • Click "Network and Internet."
    • Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    • Click "Wi-Fi...."
    • Click "Wireless Properties."
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Check "Show characters."
    • Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 18, 2018
  3. omkar Win User
    Wi-fi option is not available?

Wi-fi option is not available in my windows 10 pro so what can i do to bring Wi-fi option?

omkar, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

WI FI option not exist

Wi-Fi option

Hello,

Several reasons can be the cause of this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we suggest that you follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter. This troubleshooter finds and fixes common issues with Network Adapter Settings on the computer.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Under Network, click on Network Adapter.

Method 2: Update your network and Wi-Fi drivers. An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause network problems.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select
      Device Manager from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select
      Update Driver Software
      > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.

If the issue persists, we would like to know the following information to pinpoint the cause of this issue:

• Are you using a laptop, tablet or desktop computer?
    • Are you using an external Wi-Fi adapter?
    • Have you made changes to your system before experiencing this issue?

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

WI FI option not exist

1. WI FI option not exist - Similar Threads - option exist

2. No wireless Wifi options, dont exist, bluetooth wont work. Error: Drivers not compatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wireless Wifi options, dont exist, bluetooth wont work. Error: Drivers not compatible...: I have a ASUS TUF GAMING B650 PLUS WIFI motherboard bios was great on first bootup. Was fine until downloaded windows 11 Pro now I've got no wifi option, only ethernet, Bluetooth isn't working I try updating drivers but they arent compatible. I've tried also the drivers on...
  3. No wireless Wifi options, dont exist, bluetooth wont work. Error: Drivers not compatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wireless Wifi options, dont exist, bluetooth wont work. Error: Drivers not compatible...: I have a ASUS TUF GAMING B650 PLUS WIFI motherboard bios was great on first bootup. Was fine until downloaded windows 11 Pro now I've got no wifi option, only ethernet, Bluetooth isn't working I try updating drivers but they arent compatible. I've tried also the drivers on...
  4. Alt-Tab option doesn't exist in Settings > Multitasking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-Tab option doesn't exist in Settings > Multitasking: I want to disable alt-tab from showing and switching between Microsoft Edge tabs. I know the way to do this is by going to settings > System > Multitasking, then there should be an option to change how alt-tab behaves. However, this option isn't showing for me, and I can't...
  5. Alt-Tab option doesn't exist in Settings > Multitasking

Alt-Tab option doesn't exist in Settings > Multitasking: I want to disable alt-tab from showing and switching between Microsoft Edge tabs. I know the way to do this is by going to settings > System > Multitasking, then there should be an option to change how alt-tab behaves. However, this option isn't showing for me, and I can't...
  6. Local Security Authority Protection does not exist as an option to toggle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority Protection does not exist as an option to toggle: Hi, I've seen some questions on here about people turning on LSA and still getting a warning saying that it's turned off but my problem is slightly different.About a month or two ago I had the same issue with LSA where I would turn it on and restart my PC and still get the...
  7. Local Security Authority Protection does not exist as an option to toggle

Local Security Authority Protection does not exist as an option to toggle: Hi, I've seen some questions on here about people turning on LSA and still getting a warning saying that it's turned off but my problem is slightly different.About a month or two ago I had the same issue with LSA where I would turn it on and restart my PC and still get the...
  8. Keyboard layout button shows English UK US option which doesn't exist in the Language and...

Keyboard layout button shows English UK US option which doesn't exist in the Language and...: How do I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-layout-button-shows-english-uk-us-option/f31d8ddb-83e9-469a-bebb-ed14fb992482
  9. Keyboard layout button shows English UK US option which doesn't exist in the Language and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard layout button shows English UK US option which doesn't exist in the Language and...: How do I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-layout-button-shows-english-uk-us-option/f31d8ddb-83e9-469a-bebb-ed14fb992482
  10. Windows 11 taskbar on 2 screens. The option doesnt exist

Windows 11 taskbar on 2 screens. The option doesnt exist: Hi.Just installed windows 11 on my new build. Taskbar is only showing on one screen. When i go into the settings it seems like its windows for dummies. I dont have any option like Taskbar Behavior, i cant change the size, the emplacement.Windows 11 Pro 10.0.21996 build...