Windows 10: Wi-Fi Problems

Discus and support Wi-Fi Problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wifi keeps disconnecting randomly, I use all sorts of tricks to fix this such as updating the adapter, restarting my pc, changing some stuff in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hussein Al-Diab, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Wi-Fi Problems

My wifi keeps disconnecting randomly, I use all sorts of tricks to fix this such as updating the adapter, restarting my pc, changing some stuff in the power management.Nothing worked! Can anybody help me fix this?I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

:)

Hussein Al-Diab, Jun 11, 2024

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Marivel Man, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Wi-Fi Problems

Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Wi-Fi Problems

1. Wi-Fi Problems - Similar Threads - Problems

2. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...: I updated Windows 10 to KB5040525 OS Build 19045.4717 today but it gave me a lot of problems. The system boots very slowly. This problem did not exist in previous versions. The touchpad is disabled and I cannot work with the system. Even the ports are out of order and the...
  3. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...: I updated Windows 10 to KB5040525 OS Build 19045.4717 today but it gave me a lot of problems. The system boots very slowly. This problem did not exist in previous versions. The touchpad is disabled and I cannot work with the system. Even the ports are out of order and the...
  4. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  6. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  7. Snipping Tool folder problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool folder problem: Currently when you take a screenshot using Snipping Tool windows key + shift + s it autosaves the image to a path that ends in TempState\ScreenClip. This is a bit frustrating because the folder contains two versions of the image and a .json file, and the folder is difficult...
  8. Snipping Tool folder problem

Snipping Tool folder problem: Currently when you take a screenshot using Snipping Tool windows key + shift + s it autosaves the image to a path that ends in TempState\ScreenClip. This is a bit frustrating because the folder contains two versions of the image and a .json file, and the folder is difficult...
  9. Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem: I'm having a audio problem when i click on my second monitor, or move my mouse around to click the audio and it stop working from the time click on it when go back to the first monitor the audio plays again....
  10. Audio Problem

Audio Problem: I'm having a audio problem when i click on my second monitor, or move my mouse around to click the audio and it stop working from the time click on it when go back to the first monitor the audio plays again....