Windows 10: Wi-Fi vs 3G or 4G options for new tablet

Discus and support Wi-Fi vs 3G or 4G options for new tablet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I upgrade wi-fi cabel modem for new 4g tablet? I'm new to wi-fi stuff. 62565 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emonydax, Sep 3, 2016.

1. emonydax Win User

Wi-Fi vs 3G or 4G options for new tablet

How do I upgrade wi-fi cabel modem for new 4g tablet? I'm new to wi-fi stuff.

:)

emonydax, Sep 3, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

Paid Wi Fi & Cellular plains

Have you checked with your provider if it has access to the Internet.

I have Verizon which has 4g and 3g connection to the Internet.

I have also set up my phone as a Wi-Fi Hotspot.

I also have an Android tablet by Samsung that has a cell phone number and a Wi-Fi Hotspot.

lacrumb, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Unable to download .jpg attachments from emails

Was this from a 3G/4G connection or Wi-Fi? Are you able to view web pages with IE on the phone and see the images?

Christopher Miller, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

Wi-Fi vs 3G or 4G options for new tablet

1. Wi-Fi vs 3G or 4G options for new tablet - Similar Threads - options tablet

2. Touch going to wrong monitor, Tablet PC Settings "Calibrate" option also only avail for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch going to wrong monitor, Tablet PC Settings "Calibrate" option also only avail for...: I have the exact issue described and now locked at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recognizes-wrong-monitor-for-touch/5017a448-a6d2-446a-a026-e9657722f515The only difference is that this worked for me on Windows 10 and now does not work since...
  3. Touch going to wrong monitor, Tablet PC Settings "Calibrate" option also only avail for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch going to wrong monitor, Tablet PC Settings "Calibrate" option also only avail for...: I have the exact issue described and now locked at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recognizes-wrong-monitor-for-touch/5017a448-a6d2-446a-a026-e9657722f515The only difference is that this worked for me on Windows 10 and now does not work since...
  4. Tablet not properly detecting stylus on screen, tablet options/settings not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet not properly detecting stylus on screen, tablet options/settings not available: I just recently updated my desktop PC to Windows 11, and I'm trying to use my tablet to draw. The problem is that my stylus is interacting with my main monitor, not just my tablet screen. I'm not sure how to explain this well, but basically it moves the mouse cursor starting...
  5. Tablet not properly detecting stylus on screen, tablet options/settings not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet not properly detecting stylus on screen, tablet options/settings not available: I just recently updated my desktop PC to Windows 11, and I'm trying to use my tablet to draw. The problem is that my stylus is interacting with my main monitor, not just my tablet screen. I'm not sure how to explain this well, but basically it moves the mouse cursor starting...
  6. The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.: This all started when one day, I plugged in my drawing tablet, and its screen was super pixelated and squashed. I asked around online for a while, and I was told to change the size of my resolution. But I discovered that I couldn't change the size of the tablet's screen, the...
  7. The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.: This all started when one day, I plugged in my drawing tablet, and its screen was super pixelated and squashed. I asked around online for a while, and I was told to change the size of my resolution. But I discovered that I couldn't change the size of the tablet's screen, the...
  8. Tablet mode option missing from Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode option missing from Action Center: I have two desktop computers running Windows 10, both of which I have used in tablet mode for years. One of the computers no longer shows the Tabletoption button in the Action Center. I would say that this happened around the time of the October, 2020, cumulative update. How...
  9. Keyboard and mouse auto lock option for tablet mode missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard and mouse auto lock option for tablet mode missing: I'm having issues with my 2 in 1 laptop in that it does not lock the keyboard and mouse when entering tablet mode. I've been researching this issue online for hours now, and from what I've been told I should go to control panel >> Keyboard >> Keyboard auto-lock or something...
  10. HP x 2 dual notebook and tablet sign in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP x 2 dual notebook and tablet sign in options: I have a HP combo computer & tablet. The screen can be easily pulled from the small keyboard and the computer acts like a tablet. I would like to sign in without a password or pin. If I disconnect the tablet/computer from the keyboard and try to turn it on at a later time, I...