Windows 10: Widgets Board clock

Discus and support Widgets Board clock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know the date and time when I launch the Widgets Board.This widget should be standard and provided by MS. I shouldn't need to write it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mickleby, Dec 3, 2023.

1. mickleby Win User

Widgets Board clock

I want to know the date and time when I launch the Widgets Board.This widget should be standard and provided by MS. I shouldn't need to write it myself, much less buy it from some unknown third party.

:)

mickleby, Dec 3, 2023

2. Remove News from widgets board.

Sure, I can explain further and provide some screenshots to help you out.

The News/Interests section is a feature in Windows 11 that displays news and other information on your Widgets Board. It appears as a section with a news feed and a weather widget, located at the bottom of the Widgets Board, as shown below:

Windows 11 News/Interests section

If you don't see this section on your Widgets Board, it may not be enabled yet. To enable it, click on the Widgets button on your taskbar, and if you see a prompt to turn on News/Interests, click "Yes" to enable it.

If you've already enabled News/Interests and want to remove the news feed from your Widgets Board, you can follow the steps I provided earlier. Here they are again, with some screenshots to help:

1-Right-click on the News/Interests section of the Widgets Board.

2-Hover over the "News and interests" option, and then select "Turn off" from the

After you've selected "Turn off," the news feed should disappear from your Widgets Board. The button to open News/Interests will still be available on your taskbar in case you want to turn it back on later.

SaeidAgheli, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Remove News from widgets board.

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Saeid. I'll be happy to help you out today.You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Certainly! Here are the steps to remove the News/Interests section from your Windows 11 Widgets Board:

First, click the Widgets button on your taskbar, located on the bottom right corner of your screen.

If you haven't already enabled the News/Interests feature, you'll see a prompt to turn it on. Click "Yes" if you want to turn it on or "Not Now" if you want to keep it off.

Once the News/Interests feature is enabled, you'll see a preview of the news on your Widgets Board. Right-click on the news section.

From the context menu that appears, select "News and Interests."

From the submenu, select "Turn off."

That's it! You have successfully removed the news section from your Widgets Board, and the button will still be present in your taskbar in case you want to turn it back on later.

SaeidAgheli, Dec 3, 2023
  4. elie7 Win User

Widgets Board clock

clock widget

guys i need a clock widget, i found nclock, but everytime i click on it the screen turns black than it goes back to my home screen with nothing, i found this
    http://gnome-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=186 it should be themes for clocks or something, please guys, anyone knows how to set up a clock widget ?

elie7, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Widgets Board clock

1. Widgets Board clock - Similar Threads - Widgets Board clock

2. Widgets Board clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widgets Board clock: I want to know the date and time when I launch the Widgets Board.This widget should be standard and provided by MS. I shouldn't need to write it myself, much less buy it from some unknown third party....
  3. Widget layout board displaying feed and widgets side by side instead of in a column?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget layout board displaying feed and widgets side by side instead of in a column?: Help! I don't know how to get it back how it was.I want the widgets panel to have the widgets above the feed. or ideally, disable the stupid news feed altogetherSuddenly my widgets panel has started displaying the widgets in one narrow column, with the feed at the side with...
  4. Widget layout board displaying feed and widgets side by side instead of in a column?

Widget layout board displaying feed and widgets side by side instead of in a column?: Help! I don't know how to get it back how it was.I want the widgets panel to have the widgets above the feed. or ideally, disable the stupid news feed altogetherSuddenly my widgets panel has started displaying the widgets in one narrow column, with the feed at the side with...
  5. How to get Sportify3rd party widget in the widget board of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Sportify3rd party widget in the widget board of windows 11: How to get Sportify3rd party widget in the widget board of windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-sportify3rd-party-widget-in-the-widget/9e984f69-a6ab-45b9-a510-2bac9cbc04c8
  6. How to get Sportify3rd party widget in the widget board of windows 11

How to get Sportify3rd party widget in the widget board of windows 11: How to get Sportify3rd party widget in the widget board of windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-sportify3rd-party-widget-in-the-widget/9e984f69-a6ab-45b9-a510-2bac9cbc04c8
  7. Remove News from widgets board.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove News from widgets board.: Hello, I have a question about the Widgets Board in Windows 11. I would like to remove News/Interests from my Widgets Board, I don't want to remove the button completely I just don't want to see news there....
  8. Remove News from widgets board.

Remove News from widgets board.: Hello, I have a question about the Widgets Board in Windows 11. I would like to remove News/Interests from my Widgets Board, I don't want to remove the button completely I just don't want to see news there....
  9. widget board not working properly in windows11

widget board not working properly in windows11: since i have upgraded to windows11,the widget board is not working properly. It seems to be trying to work, it loads for about one second and then goes away again. I don't have the widget icon on the task bar either....
  10. widget board not working properly in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widget board not working properly in windows11: since i have upgraded to windows11,the widget board is not working properly. It seems to be trying to work, it loads for about one second and then goes away again. I don't have the widget icon on the task bar either....