Windows 10: Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11

Discus and support Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Around a week I've installed Win11 on my Laptop but its Widgets menu is appearing blurred....at my first boot in Win11, the Widgets menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARJUN2000HP, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11

Hi there, Around a week I've installed Win11 on my Laptop but its Widgets menu is appearing blurred....at my first boot in Win11, the Widgets menu seemed clear but I wasn't connected to the internet so I closed it, but in the next boot, I connected internet and tried Widgets menu but It was blurred screenshot image uploaded and I was neither able to see them clearly nor able to drag them to my desktop, please help!Thank You!

:)

ARJUN2000HP, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Jackalito Win User

Disable 'Blur Behind' Menu

Guys, I know it's probably too late for this, but if somebody feels like upvoting it, I have created a new suggestion on Windows Uservoice.
    https://windows.uservoice.com/forums...y-without-blur

Thanks!

Jackalito, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11

Disable 'Blur Behind' Menu

I thought you might mean that. Darn, was hoping for an easy fix.

There's a post on the MS community forums re: 10.0.074 which is the reverse of your situation.

The start menu may not blur after user switches from start screen. - Microsoft Community

Things have changed since that build but the bread crumb suggests

try using full screen start (restart machine?) then not using full screen start (restart machine?)

Slartybart, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11

1. Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Widgets Menu Blurred

2. Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11: Hi there, Around a week I've installed Win11 on my Laptop but its Widgets menu is appearing blurred....at my first boot in Win11, the Widgets menu seemed clear but I wasn't connected to the internet so I closed it, but in the next boot, I connected internet and tried Widgets...
  3. windows 11 widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 widget: Widgets not working properly in windows 11 somtimes it does not show any kind of information and also it gone without reloding new data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-widget/31ffc7dc-464c-488d-9e57-ea0f4870ee38
  4. windows 11 widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 widget: Widgets not working properly in windows 11 somtimes it does not show any kind of information and also it gone without reloding new data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-widget/31ffc7dc-464c-488d-9e57-ea0f4870ee38
  5. Widgets in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets in Windows 11 Pro: Hi,Recently installed Windows 11 Pro in my laptop Asus Zenbook Duo but I don't have widgets and can't find a way to enable them. I don't have also the Widgets button in Taskbar settings as you can see in attached image My OS is in Portuguese. Is there an easy fix for this?...
  6. Widgets in Windows 11 Pro

Widgets in Windows 11 Pro: Hi,Recently installed Windows 11 Pro in my laptop Asus Zenbook Duo but I don't have widgets and can't find a way to enable them. I don't have also the Widgets button in Taskbar settings as you can see in attached image My OS is in Portuguese. Is there an easy fix for this?...
  7. Windows 11 widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 widgets not working: I tried using the windows 11 widgets, but i keep getting this screen asking me to sign in. It redirects me to the setting, but i am already signed in, i cannot sign out, i also made a local account but i cannot see the widgets at all...
  8. Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11: Hi,I have just updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer was ok to be updated. Widgets are displaying during a few minutes and then no more!I have tried to fix it via different tips found on the web : Widgets are turned on / idem on my 2nd graphic card / Edge is my...
  9. Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11

Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11: Hi,I have just updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer was ok to be updated. Widgets are displaying during a few minutes and then no more!I have tried to fix it via different tips found on the web : Widgets are turned on / idem on my 2nd graphic card / Edge is my...
  10. Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you are seeing blank widgets or Widgets are not loading on Windows 11, here are some solutions that will help you fix the issue. The new Widgets show various things without opening any browser, and if it is not working properly, you might get some issues. Blank...