Windows 10: wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

Discus and support wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a brand new acer laptop with windows 10 already on it. at first i couldnt download ANYTHING, then i deleted norton and was able to at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rhiannabrown89, Sep 17, 2017.

1. wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

I have a brand new acer laptop with windows 10 already on it.
    at first i couldnt download ANYTHING, then i deleted norton and was able to at least download a few things.

but it will not let me download open office or libreoffice.
    I get errors about installations already going and needing to be finished, but there isnt any. and I researched this and it said to close any "soffice" process/programs runnnig in task manager and there isnt. I wiped all downloads restarted disabled windows defender and unregistered and registered windows installer, all things people suggested.

nothing works. I also get the errors saying "google says re captcha failed" even though there was no captcha thing. and errors about windows visual 2008 but i uninstalled that so that error is gone.

bottom line:
    I can download both open office and libre office but when i try to install either i get erros about other instalations going that dont exist. (and weird recaptcha errors with open office)

has anyone dealt with this ?

:)

rhiannabrown89, Sep 17, 2017

2. Error 80070020

I have a brand new
    microsoft lumia can not use the store. Everytime I try to download something, I get the following message: "Error code: 80070020

karansharma1, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Nokia N70 stream video from internet.

I just got my phone a couple of days ago so I'm new to this stuff. Everytime I try to stream video from internet, it won't play, it keeps saying "Java...not turned on. Or get latest macromedia flash player." I'm just wondering, is there aything I could
    do to fix this? Do I need to download a specific kind of application?

PLEASE HELP.

Thank You,

Jay

jayinojales---01, Sep 17, 2017
  4. wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

UPDATE so i went into task manager and ended windows installer then went to download open office, then went back into task manager and ended windows installer again and then opened it and it worked finally !!

rhiannabrown89, Sep 17, 2017
Thema:

wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

1. wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop - Similar Threads - wierd Errors everytime

2. Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop: Hi I have purchased New Lenovo Laptop, I'm getting Blue Screen Error, so Lenovo Support Guys Format Windows and reinstall it, now i'm facing the same error.Here are the stop code while showing Blue Screen Error:1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM2. REFRENCE_BY_POINTER3....
  3. Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop: Hi I have purchased New Lenovo Laptop, I'm getting Blue Screen Error, so Lenovo Support Guys Format Windows and reinstall it, now i'm facing the same error.Here are the stop code while showing Blue Screen Error:1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM2. REFRENCE_BY_POINTER3....
  4. MY LAPTOP IS NOT DOWNLOADING AYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP IS NOT DOWNLOADING AYTHING: I recently got an update for Windows 11 and installed it but since then i am not able to download any other new app. For eg: I was having some problem with chrome so i uninstalled and reinstalled it but there was some error i thought it was chrome's problem but then tried...
  5. MY LAPTOP IS NOT DOWNLOADING AYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP IS NOT DOWNLOADING AYTHING: I recently got an update for Windows 11 and installed it but since then i am not able to download any other new app. For eg: I was having some problem with chrome so i uninstalled and reinstalled it but there was some error i thought it was chrome's problem but then tried...
  6. Permissions error with external HD and brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permissions error with external HD and brand new laptop: Logged in on same Microsoft account on my desktop and laptop. Completely unable to open any files I try to bring to my laptop via the external hard drive. I have tried changing permissions, reformatting the HD, reinstalling windows and etc . I want to be able to use my...
  7. Error everytime I try to download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error everytime I try to download from the Microsoft Store: Error Code: 0x80070005 AccessChk Results https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-everytime-i-try-to-download-from-the/650391ec-3af5-44dd-bd37-0f537d5dcadc
  8. BSOD on brand new laptop

BSOD on brand new laptop: Hi all, I have just bought a brand new laptop (Asus Vivobook S14) yesterday and just experienced a BSOD. I have attached the minidump file here. Appreciate your help to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks and Regards....
  9. Brand New laptop

Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  10. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...