Windows 10: wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

Discus and support wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a brand new acer laptop with windows 10 already on it. at first i couldnt download ANYTHING, then i deleted norton and was able to at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rhiannabrown89, Sep 17, 2017.

1. wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

I have a brand new acer laptop with windows 10 already on it.
    at first i couldnt download ANYTHING, then i deleted norton and was able to at least download a few things.

but it will not let me download open office or libreoffice.
    I get errors about installations already going and needing to be finished, but there isnt any. and I researched this and it said to close any "soffice" process/programs runnnig in task manager and there isnt. I wiped all downloads restarted disabled windows defender and unregistered and registered windows installer, all things people suggested.

nothing works. I also get the errors saying "google says re captcha failed" even though there was no captcha thing. and errors about windows visual 2008 but i uninstalled that so that error is gone.

bottom line:
    I can download both open office and libre office but when i try to install either i get erros about other instalations going that dont exist. (and weird recaptcha errors with open office)

has anyone dealt with this ?

:)

rhiannabrown89, Sep 17, 2017

2. Error 80070020

I have a brand new
    microsoft lumia can not use the store. Everytime I try to download something, I get the following message: "Error code: 80070020

karansharma1, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Nokia N70 stream video from internet.

I just got my phone a couple of days ago so I'm new to this stuff. Everytime I try to stream video from internet, it won't play, it keeps saying "Java...not turned on. Or get latest macromedia flash player." I'm just wondering, is there aything I could
    do to fix this? Do I need to download a specific kind of application?

PLEASE HELP.

Thank You,

Jay

jayinojales---01, Sep 17, 2017
  4. wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

UPDATE so i went into task manager and ended windows installer then went to download open office, then went back into task manager and ended windows installer again and then opened it and it worked finally !!

rhiannabrown89, Sep 17, 2017
Thema:

wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop

1. wierd Errors everytime i try to download aything with brand new laptop - Similar Threads - wierd Errors everytime

2. BSOD on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on brand new laptop: Hi all, I have just bought a brand new laptop (Asus Vivobook S14) yesterday and just experienced a BSOD. I have attached the minidump file here. Appreciate your help to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks and Regards....
  3. everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error: everytime i keep my lenovo laptop for charge i get an error saying there was a problem starting c:\g0ygNP64igg0ygNP64ig\50v1.dll please help if u know the fix...
  4. Brand New laptop

Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
  5. ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.: I have a desktop computer that I have rencently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809, but now the ''settings'' app crashes everytime Ik try to open it. Can anybody help me fix it?...
  6. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  7. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...
  8. Brand new MSI laptop crash "critical error" pls help

Brand new MSI laptop crash "critical error" pls help: My system just suddenly crashed while I was using software "Line" and browsing internet on Google Chrome. Can somebody tell what's going on? I am getting really paranoid now*Sad*Huh*Huh*Zip Computer: MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro Screenshot -...
  9. Brand new laptop not performing as it should.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand new laptop not performing as it should.: Hello. I just got myself a brand new (2 weeks ago) MSI GP72VR 6RF gaming laptop. And i was full of hope and thoughts on games i could play with high/maxed settings with good fps, but there has been nothing but a disappointment. From games like CSGO, Diablo 3 and even...
  10. Brand new laptop pretty slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand new laptop pretty slow: hey, I have lenovo yoga 510 and it's pretty slow from what I expected from him, I don't why I have it about a month and I check for vit=rus but didn't found, what can be the problem? 75810