Windows 10: Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

Discus and support Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Clean installed windows 10 last week and I'm now getting a few odd display issues. On occasion my google app launcher is not displaying properly, It is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mcam, Nov 11, 2015.

1. mcam Win User

Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

Clean installed windows 10 last week and I'm now getting a few odd display issues. On occasion my google app launcher is not displaying properly, It is much too big. After opening and closing a few times it returns to normal size. The same thing happens with results in the search/address bar.
    Has this happened to anyone else?

Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue [​IMG]

Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue [​IMG]

:)

2. Janelle H Win User

I can't see some icons or buttons on websites.

For example on Office 365. I cannot see the icon to open the app launcher to access Office 365 apps yet on google chrome I can see this icon.

This issue applies to various websites that both myself and various other staff.

Currently on version: 11.1

Janelle H, Nov 11, 2015
  3. google chrome problems in windows 10

I solved the problem by downloading Chrome for Windows 10 64 bit version and it works well. Chrome app launcher also works and it's a nice easy way to get to Gmail, but you should try the Microsoft native app: just set up your email using Add Account -->
    Google.

Good luck!

Prince de la Pau, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

1. Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue - Similar Threads - Wierd Google Chrome

2. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  3. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  4. Google browser being wierd

Google browser being wierd: When ever i boot up my laptop after about 5-10 min a black box pops up names something along the lines of windows system32 and disepears immediately. After this happens when i go to my browser it closes and opens a new one and instead of using google it uses microsoft bing....
  5. Google browser being wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google browser being wierd: When ever i boot up my laptop after about 5-10 min a black box pops up names something along the lines of windows system32 and disepears immediately. After this happens when i go to my browser it closes and opens a new one and instead of using google it uses microsoft bing....
  6. Google browser being wierd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  8. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  9. Issue logging in to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue logging in to Google Chrome: Is there a setting that, as before, will not have the computer ask if I want to modify settings each time I log in to Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-logging-in-to-google-chrome/a1022414-5747-4c2a-b18a-2d27f510b95c
  10. Google Chrome in Xbox app.

Google Chrome in Xbox app.: Hi. I have Google Chrome installed on my PC. I accidentally set it to recognize as a game. Now, I un-ticked the "remember as game" (or something like that), and I even tried right clicking on it in the Xbox App and hitting, "remove from my games". But that button literally...