Windows 10: Wierd message when accessing FireFox

Discus and support Wierd message when accessing FireFox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the last couple of days, I'm getting a message window when accessing FireFox. The message reads: Windows cannot access the specified device, path... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hlsmlane, Mar 3, 2017.

1. hlsmlane Win User

Wierd message when accessing FireFox

In the last couple of days, I'm getting a message window when accessing FireFox. The message reads:

Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item.

If I erase the message and retry Firefox, it loads. I double checked, and I am the system admin. Any ideas why this is happening and how to stop it?

:)

hlsmlane, Mar 3, 2017

2. wierd message

hi

my phone after a while just writes on the screen main app closed

what's wrong

badex---01, Mar 3, 2017
  3. wierd message

You dont state what handset you have.

Do you have some kind of time out activated on the handset ?

Check all your settings and if they seem ok and the problem persists, then I would recommend you book your handset into a nokia repair centre.

bandofbrothers---01, Mar 3, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Mar 3, 2017
  5. hlsmlane Win User
    hlsmlane, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wierd message when accessing FireFox - Similar Threads - Wierd message accessing

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  4. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error Message when booting Firefox.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Message when booting Firefox.: When ever I Boot Firefox, I get the following error: cannot find WindowsApps\Microsoft549981.C3F5F10_2.2010.7621.0_x64. What is this error and how do I dix it....
  6. Some wierd Error message on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some wierd Error message on startup: Recently When I start my windows, an error messege pops up stating " windows cannot find '--noAMD'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" What should I do to stop it or How can I fix this ? [IMG]...
  7. Get bad_pool_caller BSOD randomly when accessing sites via Firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get bad_pool_caller BSOD randomly when accessing sites via Firefox: Windows 10 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.1508) OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299 This is happening on my work laptop. When I access sites through Firefox I randomly get a BSOD with bad pool caller. I can try a site once it may cause a...
  8. wierd colours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd colours: so basically, my computer works fine until I try to play steam games on it, for example Total War Warhammer. then the strangest thing happens, anything that should be red goes blue and anything that is blue goes orange. performance or visuals are normal. just the colours...
  9. Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message: [img] This happens every time I start up. I've tried registry cleaning, searching for it and nothing? 93043
  10. Wierd issue when deleting files/folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd issue when deleting files/folders: Hey I got a wierd issue when i try to delete anyfile, folder or program that is installed on my windows 10 pc. When i try to delete a text document from my desktop: 1: I mark the document i want to delete and press "DEL". This will make my pc freeze for about 2 seconds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wierd message on firefox