Windows 10: Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message

Discus and support Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] This happens every time I start up. I've tried registry cleaning, searching for it and nothing? 93043 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by startstarstar, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message

Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message [​IMG]

This happens every time I start up.
    I've tried registry cleaning, searching for it and nothing?

:)

startstarstar, Sep 8, 2017

2. There was a problem starting taskschedularhelper.dll

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- When exactly are you getting this error message?

Most TaskSchedulerHelper.dll errors are related
    to missing or corrupt TaskSchedulerHelper.dll files.
    Because TaskSchedulerHelper.dll is an external file, it presents a great opportunity for something undesirable to occur.

Improperly shutting down your PC or getting a virus infection could corrupt the TaskSchedulerHelper.dll, which could lead to DLL errors. When your TaskSchedulerHelper.dll file
    becomes corrupt, it cannot be loaded properly and will present an error message.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and a full scan using
    Windows defender.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption the sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted,
    changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

System file check works on Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and win 10.

I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below in order to run SFC scan on your computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Missing Task Scheduler Helper. dll. file in W indows 10 64Bit.

Hi Raymond,

I realize that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

1. Did you make any software changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2. When exactly do you get this error message?

Most TaskSchedulerHelper.dll errors are related to missing or corrupt TaskSchedulerHelper.dll files.

Improperly shutting down your PC or a virus infection could corrupt the TaskSchedulerHelper.dll, which could lead to DLL errors. When your TaskSchedulerHelper.dll file becomes corrupt, it cannot
    be loaded properly and will present an error message.

You may run the SFC and DISM by following the below link and check if it helps.

SFC: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

DISM: It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

If the issue still persist, you may perform a full system scan using Windows defender and check if it helps.

Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

You may try the given suggestions and get back with the results.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message

Welcome to the forum its saying
    TaskSchedulerHelper.dll is missing check your system and see if it there or in the bin

Samuria, Sep 8, 2017
  5. Superfly Win User
    Superfly, Sep 8, 2017
  6. Ok, so I've used ccleaner and looked at startup programs, and I saw an Nvidia key in there with "taskschedulerhelper" in the title, I've disabled it, and moved it to the startup folder instead. That seemed to do it.

startstarstar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message

1. Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message - Similar Threads - Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper dll

2. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": I am trying to run different applicationsgames on steam and epic games such as steam or epic games content. When I attempt to open the file my computer gives the pop-up message that "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...
  3. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": I am trying to run different applicationsgames on steam and epic games such as steam or epic games content. When I attempt to open the file my computer gives the pop-up message that "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...
  4. MSVCR110.dll MESSAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSVCR110.dll MESSAGE: 48 hours ago I started getting a message saying The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Nothing else had been installed, uninstalled, etc. on the computer. Just one day I get this message. I'm happy...
  5. MSVCR110.dll MESSAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR110.dll MESSAGE: 48 hours ago I started getting a message saying The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Nothing else had been installed, uninstalled, etc. on the computer. Just one day I get this message. I'm happy...
  6. MSVCR110.dll MESSAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Some wierd Error message on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some wierd Error message on startup: Recently When I start my windows, an error messege pops up stating " windows cannot find '--noAMD'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" What should I do to stop it or How can I fix this ? [IMG]...
  8. RASAPI32.dll error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RASAPI32.dll error message: C:\Windows\system32\RASAPI32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator of the software vendor for support. what should i do now to repair...
  9. Wierd message when accessing FireFox

in Browsers and Email
    Wierd message when accessing FireFox: In the last couple of days, I'm getting a message window when accessing FireFox. The message reads: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item. If I erase the message and retry Firefox, it...
  10. Error message MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message MSVCR100.dll: How do I fix this error message. It says something is missing and cannot open certain programs. Checked on line but Windows 10 fix is not listed. 15397

Users found this page by searching for:

1. There was a problem starting taskschedularhelper.dll