Windows 10: Wifi adaptor problem

Discus and support Wifi adaptor problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My wifi adaptor suddenly stopped working, but I can connect to internet with Ethernet cable. Replaced wifi adaptor but still cannot to internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pob786, Aug 1, 2016.

1. pob786 Win User

Wifi adaptor problem

Hi, My wifi adaptor suddenly stopped working, but I can connect to internet with Ethernet cable.
    Replaced wifi adaptor but still cannot to internet with same.............any ideas?
    Regards,
    John P.

:)

pob786, Aug 1, 2016

2. Creator Update - Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Dear Sirs,

Relative to WIFI issues or WIFI disconnects after the Windows Creators update , I notice that the update CHANGED WHICH WIFI ADAPTOR MY SYSTEM WAS USING.

I had purchased an external USB NETGEAR AC1200 adaptor to solve previous and similar Windows 10 WIFI issues, but the Creators Update had changed my enabled and selected WIFI adaptor back to the original Dell built in wifi adaptor that has always had problems
    with Windows 10.

So I am very sure this is my only problem, and I have once again disabled the Dell wifi adaptor, and reselected my newer Netgear AC1200 adaptor external USB Wifi adaptor.

Hope this helps some people.

Jay DeArmond

jaybird_886, Aug 1, 2016
  3. WiFi issues with Creators Update

Dear Sirs,

Relative to WIFI issues or WIFI disconnects after the Windows Creators update , I notice that the update CHANGED WHICH WIFI ADAPTOR MY SYSTEM WAS USING.

I had purchased an external USB NETGEAR AC1200 adaptor to solve previous and similar Windows 10 WIFI issues, but the Creators Update had changed my enabled and selected WIFI adaptor back to the original Dell built in wifi adaptor that has always had problems
    with Windows 10.

So I am very sure this is my only problem, and I have once again disabled the Dell wifi adaptor, and reselected my newer Netgear AC1200 adaptor external USB Wifi adaptor.

Hope this helps some people.

Jay DeArmond

jaybird_886, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Wifi adaptor problem

1. Wifi adaptor problem - Similar Threads - Wifi adaptor problem

2. Windows problem with wifi adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows problem with wifi adaptor: Hello community, I need help with a issue I have been experiencing and trying to fix for a couple hours now. I uninstalled my wifi's driver hoping to update it but not only did the update not work but the network adaptor no longer works kinda?. My device manager is displaying...
  3. Windows problem with wifi adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows problem with wifi adaptor: Hello community, I need help with a issue I have been experiencing and trying to fix for a couple hours now. I uninstalled my wifi's driver hoping to update it but not only did the update not work but the network adaptor no longer works kinda?. My device manager is displaying...
  4. Wifi adaptor problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adaptor problems: I have recently started using the Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter and I have installed the drivers for it 1030.40.128.2019. how ever, whenever I try to connect to a network via WIFI it says "can't connect to this network" but, for some reason,...
  5. WiFi adaptor problems in Windows S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi adaptor problems in Windows S: Hello I have surface go laptop running Windows S. Recently it has stopped being able to find wifi neworks. Quick investigation showed that the driver needed to reinstalled. However, Windows S will not allow drivers to be installed. Any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Wifi Adaptor

Wifi Adaptor: I have a windows 10 laptop HP that when i plug a USB programming cable in the WIFI adaptor disables. The cable connects to a radio which has an IP address but i have used it fine before with WIFI. Now its treating the cable like its a ethernet cable. Thanks Mike...
  7. problem with driver for wifi adaptor

problem with driver for wifi adaptor: I am running windows 10 Home. some days ago my wifi not connected to Internet, My Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 5379 2 in 1. Could anyone help me solve the driver problem, Please?...
  8. wifi adaptor properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi adaptor properties: how do I change the properties on my qualcom Atheros AR946x to the AdHoc 802.11n so i can use the 5g band on my router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adaptor-properties/4581968d-06fc-4820-b57f-19d251a25c84
  9. wifi adaptor

wifi adaptor: i just bought my laptop, sometimes the internet error when it's pluged in, what happen?, is it my software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-adaptor/c7aeccaa-47bb-4235-8c69-d6c1ac9f915d
  10. USB WiFi adaptor

USB WiFi adaptor: I need to move my windows 10 desktop away from the router and need to use an USB WiFi adaptor to connect to the internet. I have an older Belkin F5D8053 but It wont download the drivers. Win10 recognises it but cant set it up. The latest Drivers on the Belkin Web Site are the...