Windows 10: wifi adaptors wont work.

Discus and support wifi adaptors wont work. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi. i have 2 wireless adaptor and no one work on windows 10. i used a wired connection and its work fine but wlan dont work. in device manager system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by graymoon, Sep 11, 2015.

1. graymoon Win User

wifi adaptors wont work.

hi.
    i have 2 wireless adaptor and no one work on windows 10. i used a wired connection and its work fine but wlan dont work. in device manager system has installed and recognized the adaptor but in adaptor setting in network sharing there is no connection for wireless.
    any ideas?

:)

graymoon, Sep 11, 2015
  2. TimEcott Win User

Lost Wifi connections via internal Wifi adaptor after upgrade to W10 version 10586.3

My PC is a DELL Inspiron 5520. It has an internal Wifi adaptor, which has been working fine ever since I upgraded from W7 to W10.

However, since the automatic upgrade to W10 10586.3, I cannot see any Wifi network via this adaptor. Occasionally, after a reboot, the adaptor seems to be working and connects to my Wifi AP, the connection works for few moments and then drops out - the
    PC then reports no Wifi networks in range.

However, if I plug in a USB Wifi adaptor, this works OK, and consistently. I can see all available Wifi networks and connect to mine, no problem.

The problem seems definitely to be something to do with KB3105211 - as if I remove this, the Wifi works again, OK. However the PC re-installs this update and then Wifi no longer works again.

The internal Wifi adaptor reports it is running on the latest driver version. This is a Dell 1704 802.11 b/g/n adaptor.

Does anyone else have this problem???

Not sure what to do. I will use my USB Wifi stick in the hope that a fix is found and I can revert to using the internal Wifi adaptor.

Thank you.

Tim Ecott.

TimEcott, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Swede83 Win User
    WiFi won't connect after updating to windows 10 (from Windows 7)

I have recently installed windows 10 on my HP Pavilion g6 Notebook (was windows 7) The install seemed to go fine but once it had finished my laptop wont connect to WiFi, its switched on but doesn't find the network. im currently connected direct to the router
    but i need to get the wifi working again..... any help appreciated!

Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n Wifi adaptor

Swede83, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

wifi adaptors wont work.

1. wifi adaptors wont work. - Similar Threads - wifi adaptors wont

2. Wifi adaptor problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adaptor problems: I have recently started using the Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter and I have installed the drivers for it 1030.40.128.2019. how ever, whenever I try to connect to a network via WIFI it says "can't connect to this network" but, for some reason,...
  3. Wifi Adaptor

Wifi Adaptor: I have a windows 10 laptop HP that when i plug a USB programming cable in the WIFI adaptor disables. The cable connects to a radio which has an IP address but i have used it fine before with WIFI. Now its treating the cable like its a ethernet cable. Thanks Mike...
  4. Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10

Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10: Hey, I have a problem with my System i.e. I can not connect my system with any wifi or router wirelessly. My System model is DELL Inspiron 3442 [ATTACH] This is my PC having Windows 10 64-bit. Please help me by giving an adapter for connecting my router to my PC. Already...
  5. problem with driver for wifi adaptor

problem with driver for wifi adaptor: I am running windows 10 Home. some days ago my wifi not connected to Internet, My Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 5379 2 in 1. Could anyone help me solve the driver problem, Please?...
  6. wifi adaptor properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi adaptor properties: how do I change the properties on my qualcom Atheros AR946x to the AdHoc 802.11n so i can use the 5g band on my router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adaptor-properties/4581968d-06fc-4820-b57f-19d251a25c84
  7. Wifi adaptor issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adaptor issue: My WiFi adaptor is always wanting to eject. I do so, take it out and plug it back in and immediately it says ready to eject. The drivers are up to date and I don't know what to do...
  8. wifi adaptor

wifi adaptor: i just bought my laptop, sometimes the internet error when it's pluged in, what happen?, is it my software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-adaptor/c7aeccaa-47bb-4235-8c69-d6c1ac9f915d
  9. USB WiFi adaptor

USB WiFi adaptor: I need to move my windows 10 desktop away from the router and need to use an USB WiFi adaptor to connect to the internet. I have an older Belkin F5D8053 but It wont download the drivers. Win10 recognises it but cant set it up. The latest Drivers on the Belkin Web Site are the...
  10. Wifi adaptor problem

Wifi adaptor problem: Hi, My wifi adaptor suddenly stopped working, but I can connect to internet with Ethernet cable. Replaced wifi adaptor but still cannot to internet with same.............any ideas? Regards, John P. 58307