Windows 10: Wifi/bluetooth card question

Discus and support Wifi/bluetooth card question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi There I use the Bluetooth function of card often, but I don't use the wireless AC part of the card, as I use 1gb Ethernet connection, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AMDMan2016, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Wifi/bluetooth card question

Hi There

I use the Bluetooth function of card often, but I don't use the wireless AC part of the card, as I use 1gb Ethernet connection, is Disabling the wireless card proper thing to do, and yet still be able to use the Bluetooth in Windows 10 Pro 64bit? or should I reenable the card, and just not connect to any networks with it?

Also has a hard time showing devices to connect to lately, not sure why, drivers I guess are up to date for it

:)

AMDMan2016, Oct 9, 2016

2. Error update windows 8.1 --> 10, fast then install 24% or error 80070003. Help me

Somebody has problems with wifi/bluetooth drivers, sound card and so on. So maybe this help:

Try to uninstal/disable this hardware: wifi, bluetooth, soundcard.

VáclavPekárek, Oct 9, 2016
  3. (Samsung RV511 Laptop) Problems Upgrading to Windows 10 - Error Code C1900101-20017

The Intel 7260 card is now installed and WiFi works with no trouble. However I have not yet been able to get Bluetooth to work even though the card is Bluetooth capable. There seems to be a number of people having a similar problem with Bluetooth when using
    this card so if Bluetooth is important to you it probably isn't the ideal choice. I can live without Bluetooth so will stick with the solution I now have.

Other than the number of screws involved in getting to the WiFi card the change was pretty straightforward - I must admit I was nervous taking the RV511 apart and anxious prising the base off but it went remarkably smoothly.

If anyone finds a card that works for both WiFi and Bluetooth then do please post the details.

JonCutterJO, Oct 9, 2016
  4. Adalwar Win User

Wifi/bluetooth card question

"Try and Error" is the most useful attitude.

Adalwar, Oct 9, 2016
Thema:

Wifi/bluetooth card question

1. Wifi/bluetooth card question - Similar Threads - Wifi bluetooth card

2. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  3. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  4. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  6. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  7. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

8. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards: If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally had windows 8 but came with free upgrade to 10. I've tried every suggestion on windows support, etc. It says card is not...
  9. Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work: Hi, Some time ago I formatted my laptop Asus UX480FD and the WiFi/Bluetooth card stopped working. The card is: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560. It used to show an error connected with drivers I do not remember what was the error code, but I am certain it was something with drivers....
  10. Windows now recognizing Bluetooth in wifi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows now recognizing Bluetooth in wifi card: I have a PC I built with an MSI B550 gaming edge wifi board. This board comes equipped with the Intel AX200 chip which includes Bluetooth 5.1. I had been using the system normally and had Bluetooth for several months. Over the last few days, I had gotten a few BSODs with the...