Windows 10: Wifi card/driver not working properly

Discus and support Wifi card/driver not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josh Lee4, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Josh Lee4 Win User

Wifi card/driver not working properly

Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off and the Wi-Fi is suddenly not working. The green light on the adapter was also off. So, I went into the PC, unplugged and replugged the card from the motherboard, and installed the drivers again. My Wi-Fi worked again. Came back the next day - WiFi isn't working. However this time, the green light on the adapter is stil

:)

Josh Lee4, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Wifi card/driver not working properly

1. Wifi card/driver not working properly - Similar Threads - Wifi card driver

2. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  3. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  4. Wifi card not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card not working?: Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or access point issues. I’ve already reset my router but nothing. Everything about the wifi card looks good, aswell as the antenna. However, water damage could be a possibltity, as the pc was...
  5. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  6. Windows 10 Driver card not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Driver card not working properly: Hello. Today, I was on my computer, I turned it on to watch movies on my TV, via HDMI cable. I was looking through the settings, and I found an option called "Enable 3D graphics" or something like that. When I clicked it, the screen went black on both screens, the TV and the...
  7. WIFI Card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI Card not working: I recently got a M.2 wifi card for my new PC, but no networks are showing. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-card-not-working/8d1dc0ad-f9cc-43ae-87e7-9642eabf6c45
  8. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working properly: Hi all, My wifi keeps dropping out on my laptop. It works on all other devices, but not always on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1. When i restart my laptop it works 50% of the time, but eventually drops out. Also, if the wifi is working and I close the web browser google...
  9. Wifi card doesn't work properly

Wifi card doesn't work properly: Hello everyone. I have a old laptop, it's a Lenovo G580 2689. I'm living an issue with the wifi card. While using linux, that worked well. But, on windows, it randomly disconnects and the download/upload speed sucks. I think it's a driver issue, because on linux I was using...
  10. Wifi not working properly

Wifi not working properly: Pre built rog build, g20bm Wifi not working properly at all Connects to network but incredibly slow or not working at all, alternates between the two Sometimes it disconnects itself without warning or reasoning Wifi works with all other devices and was the same with...