Windows 10: WiFi connect interrupts

Discus and support WiFi connect interrupts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. The computer is at my dad's so I am relaying what he told me. It is a new Cell laptop, a quad i7 CPU with 10 Home ed. He has a problem:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by morzh, Jan 7, 2016.

1. morzh Win User

WiFi connect interrupts

Hi.
    The computer is at my dad's so I am relaying what he told me. It is a new Cell laptop, a quad i7 CPU with 10 Home ed.
    He has a problem: everything that uses WIFI, that is Explorer, Skype, Firefox has long freezes. The connect is practically intermittent. None of his other devices (another Dell quad i5 laptop, an old Core duo Dell laptop not his Galaxy tablet, or his internet TV) have the problem. It is one network which is from his cable company wifi router.

I am thinking reinstalling WiFi driver first....

Any thoughts?

:)

morzh, Jan 7, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

wifi connection interrupting

Go Device Manager, Network adapter, Power Management and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

lacrumb, Jan 7, 2016
  3. wifi connection interrupting

hello sir,,my laptop is not interrupting the wifi connection

shivatejabandla, Jan 7, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

WiFi connect interrupts

Yes, getting the latest driver will help and also try different DNS.

brummyfan, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

WiFi connect interrupts

1. WiFi connect interrupts - Similar Threads - WiFi connect interrupts

2. Connection was interrupted everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection was interrupted everytime: I havent receive this issue before and I noticed today that I keep getting disconnected even though I have strong network. I have Windows 10 desktop and connected properly using cable. Other device also receives the same connection but didnt disconnect and browsers are all...
  3. Connection was interrupted everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection was interrupted everytime: I havent receive this issue before and I noticed today that I keep getting disconnected even though I have strong network. I have Windows 10 desktop and connected properly using cable. Other device also receives the same connection but didnt disconnect and browsers are all...
  4. Connection was interrupted everytime

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!

Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!: Good Morning, Everyone!I am having a problem/issue, and I tend to ask it here so it can get resolved.Am having both an ethernet connection and a wireless modem.When I start the PC, it usually connects with ETHERNET. But when I restart it from the start menu, clicking...
  6. Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!: Good Morning, Everyone!I am having a problem/issue, and I tend to ask it here so it can get resolved.Am having both an ethernet connection and a wireless modem.When I start the PC, it usually connects with ETHERNET. But when I restart it from the start menu, clicking...
  7. Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!

8. Wifi connection is often interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  9. Wifi connection is often interrupted

Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  10. Wifi and Bluetooth interruption

Wifi and Bluetooth interruption: Hi ,I have Lenovo essential G-510. I had no problem when I was using windows 8 but since I upgraded my device to windows 10 I've been struggling with a new problem. When I turn on my bluetooth, wifi disconnects . I've upgraded my bluetooth and wifi drivers many times and I'm...