Windows 10: WiFi connection lost between start and logon

Discus and support WiFi connection lost between start and logon in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I start my computer I can see at the Windows logo screen that the WiFi is connected to my hub but as soon as I log in it drops the connection and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnstoneiow, Aug 10, 2015.

1. WiFi connection lost between start and logon

When I start my computer I can see at the Windows logo screen that the WiFi is connected to my hub but as soon as I log in it drops the connection and I have to connect manually by entering the "key" even though I have ticked the box that says "connect automatically".
    Any ideas/solutions please?

:)

johnstoneiow, Aug 10, 2015

2. My PC won't connect to a hotel WiFi.

The PC is connecting to the WiFi but the hotel logon website isn't popping up. I know the WiFi works as several other PCs connected with no problem. Any advice?

KurtPetersen1229, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Windows 10 can't clear the pre-logon screen to access the Windows login screen

Windows 10 can't clear the pre-logon screen to access the Windows login screen. I ran diagnostics without errors. Mssaged with Microsoft Tech. Tried Safemode which stopped at the same point Windows pre-logon screen. Tech also suggested to do a PC reset
    w/o impacting my personal files. The reset ran for 2 hours but with the same results. This is crazy as the pre-logon screen has 3 icons; wifi which is connected to my local wifi, ease of accessability and the power icon. it seems to me if i just could clear
    the pre-logon screen I would be able to logon and continue using the PC. Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem? This issue started for me 7pm Dec 1st.

BillRafuse, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

WiFi connection lost between start and logon

1. WiFi connection lost between start and logon - Similar Threads - WiFi connection lost

2. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  3. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  4. WIFI Connectivity options before logon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Connectivity options before logon: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to be able to connect to a wifi network prior to logon. This will be an option to choose a wifi connection and authenticate with it prior to entering domain credentials. I know how you can get a device to automatically connect to a wifi...
  5. Connection between PC and phone lost, again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection between PC and phone lost, again: After finally after 2 months getting my Android phone and PC to connect with YourPhone it only worked for about a week. Now connection has been lost again. When I try to re-connect, the phone does respond with a notification but nothing is transferred between the two devices....
  6. printer lost wifi connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer lost wifi connection: how to get printer wifi connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-lost-wifi-connection/46ac78ab-8477-4923-8de2-f3c50abda33d
  7. Connection to WiFi lost

Connection to WiFi lost: Hi, I am no longer able to connect to my WiFi connection at home with my laptop. My WiFi is generated from a network-over-current box. Other devices in my home are connecting just fine. My laptop used to connect all right in the past, but now i get a message "we are unable...
  8. Logon without WiFi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon without WiFi: When I do not have access to WiFi, I still need to unlock my desktop to access documents. How do I bypass the WiFi requirement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-without-wifi/a0368b76-e1ae-4106-abb4-e4a2f75981b7
  9. Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected

Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected: Hello everybody and thank you in advance for your time. My name is . It's been a while, my beloved laptop Lenovo Y50 running Windows 10 pro, keeps losing wifi connectivity a couple of minutes after I plug it in. It works normally once I disconnect the power adapter. I...
  10. Lost WiFi connection on pc

Lost WiFi connection on pc: My PC would be connected to WiFi, but I wouldn't be able to go on any site. I restarted my PC and the damn thing locked up on the HP logo screen! So I had to hold the power button to turn of my laptop. What the heck? 28792