Windows 10: wifi connects but webpage doesnt load

Discus and support wifi connects but webpage doesnt load in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i recently had issues with wifi network adapter , hence i uninstalled nad updated to new version, now i can connect to wifi for only once , but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harishamarnath, Jul 15, 2018.

1. wifi connects but webpage doesnt load

i recently had issues with wifi network adapter , hence i uninstalled nad updated to new version, now i can connect to wifi for only once , but nothing loads from web.once i restart my computer the error "cant connect to this network" appears whenever i try to connect to wifi.

i have also tried unchecking ipv6 and also restarting TCP protocol and renewed my ipconfig as well. nothing seems to be working .kindly help me

:)

harishamarnath, Jul 15, 2018
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jul 15, 2018
  3. simrick Win User

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jul 15, 2018
  4. brummyfan Win User

wifi connects but webpage doesnt load

Hi,
    Go to Network sharing centre, click Change Adapter settings, right click Wi-Fi and disable it, reboot and enable it, might work. If you still find it difficult to get the connection working, let us know the Wi-Fi card make and the driver you have at the moment.

brummyfan, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

wifi connects but webpage doesnt load

1. wifi connects but webpage doesnt load - Similar Threads - wifi connects webpage

2. Wifi doesnt connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi doesnt connect: I dont know how long it has been but my laptop does not connect to my home wifi but all the other device in my house can. I thought it was a problem with the adapter but it can connect to the hotspot from my android. It just doesnt connect to the router. I have tried...
  3. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  4. wifi connected, but can't access webpages

wifi connected, but can't access webpages: I can access Comcast email and Google, but can't access any other websites when working remotely on my friend's AT&T wifi. I have used the AT&T wifi for months with no problems and then it stopped working. No one else has a problem accessing websites. We have rebooted the...
  5. Wifi doesnt connect

Wifi doesnt connect: Why doesn't my wifi connect to my laptop? is working on my cell phone and on my boyfriend's cell phone, but on the laptop it doesn't work, my laptop uses windows 10 and I use internet explorer and chrome...
  6. Wifi doesnt connect automatically

Wifi doesnt connect automatically: Hi, On my laptop wifi is setup to connect automatically and it used to connect automatically. Recently it doesnt connect automatically. Everytime i have to run network troubleshooter to connect. My other wifi devices connect to the same router without any problem. Help...
  7. Webpages not loading correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading correctly: I don't know if it is a windows 10 problem or a google chrome problem but some pages like facebook and netflix have started loading wrong. A lot of the color is gone and many of the words are moved slightly in the wrong direction. Most things can not be clicked on. 19472
  8. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  9. Laptop showing connected to wifi but can't load webpages

Laptop showing connected to wifi but can't load webpages: For the past month or so, my laptop (most often when I've first booted it up) will say I'm connected to the wifi fine, but if I open Chrome I get a time out page and it won't load anything. If I run the network diagnostics tool it never finds anything wrong with my...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi router settings webpage doesnt load