Windows 10: Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago.

Discus and support Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys. Since installing the recent updates for Windows 10, every now and then my Wifi will just disconnect... Turning it back on is as simple as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EarlessWinner, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago.

Hi guys.

Since installing the recent updates for Windows 10, every now and then my Wifi will just disconnect... Turning it back on is as simple as clicking on the Internet icon and clicking "connect" again, though I'm a gamer and when the connection drops out during games it becomes a real problem. My Wifi is set to connect automatically, but that tool seems to be ignored as it disconnects and stays disconnected until I manually click "connect". *Confused

:)

EarlessWinner, Dec 19, 2015

2. task bar icons are now flashing since update 2 days ago

since yet another windows 10 auto update 2 days ago ... the task bar is now randomly flashing .. it is VERY annoying .. sort it

nickkellyNX, Dec 19, 2015
  3. unusuable phone since update 2 days ago

I also did an update yesterday and can't do anything on my phone, get the same error message and it won't recognize my password even though I changed it on Microsoft website. Pictures deleted, my spell check gone, can't download apps or remove unwanted
    apps as it won't accept password. I tried to soft reboot but when I push volume button and power button it just shuts phone off and that hasn't helped.

My date and time are fine are correct.

My phone is unusuable! Will going back to factory settings fix this problem. I really hate this phone!

CaraPearson, Dec 19, 2015
  4. flawles Win User

Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago.

Hi Earless, just want to let you know that, although I don't have a solution to your problem, I've had my wifi icon change to show I'm always in "airplane mode" even thought I'm not. In other words, others are having similar problems, and the solution must go beyond simply "turning system icons on and off" and "restarting the system." Those don't work. For any and all reading this thread, this is an issue of consequence, for indeed we all know that at times our wifi does go out and it'd be nice to simply verify that at a glance at a functioning icon rather than to have to run several test web pages to see if, indeed, I am still connected to the internet. Does anyone have a solution? My experience also came immediately after the recent (Dec 19th, 2015) update to Windows 10.

flawles, Dec 19, 2015
  5. mpham258 Win User
    Go to device manager-network adapter-right click the wireless one and select properties-power management tab-untick allow this device to turn off to save power.

mpham258, Dec 21, 2015
  6. jharpj Win User
    This worked for me:Right click Start Icon. (Lower left.)Left click Device Manage.Left click Network Adapters. Right click the adapter and Properties will appear.Left click Properties.Left Click Power Management. Uncheck this: “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.”(More than 1 adapter – do them all.)

jharpj, Jan 23, 2016
  7. Nanz Win User
    I had that problem too and did what you said. It worked. My connection does not disconnect 2 or 3 times a day now but, when I turn on my laptop first thing in the morning, It does not connect automatically. I have to bring up the connection list and click on mine then all is fine for the day. So...... can you tell me why it does that?

NEXT MORNING: Well, it connected fine this time. lol

Nanz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago.

1. Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago. - Similar Threads - Wifi disconnects randomly

2. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  3. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  4. BSOD after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  5. Random wifi disconnections

Random wifi disconnections: I'm having a problem after an update some months ago. My pc keeps disconnecting from the wifi. I try the troubleshooting solution, but the fix is only temporary. It may be disconnected in a few minutes or in the next hours. I use a TP link wifi adapter. Any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Wifi randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi randomly disconnects: So i've installed my pci-e wifi card 3 months ago and had no problems untill i upgraded to Windows 10 now it keeps disconnecting from wifi randomly and tryed every options submitted by /u/ffjkjh [link] [comments]...
  7. restore to 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore to 2 days ago: I want to restore computer to 2 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-2-days-ago/85995d58-361e-497c-9c7b-7972ccc13c4d
  8. WiFi randomly disconnects.

WiFi randomly disconnects.: I have recently reset my PC by pressing shift while restarting and updated my drivers a few days ago. When I open games that require WiFi constantly it disconnects me from the game instantly but not the WiFi and when i use programs like discord my ping will suddenly be very...
  9. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3
  10. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago: somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-will-not-load-after-an-update-2-days/19e55b1e-bc49-4e27-adfc-eb2d3a181d0e