Windows 10: Wifi Display Bug

Discus and support Wifi Display Bug in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a secondary wifi in my laptop. But, the thing is, Windows doesn't display it in the networks (the right one). The only one displayed is the WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jeffcleds, Aug 25, 2015.

1. jeffcleds Win User

Wifi Display Bug

I have a secondary wifi in my laptop. But, the thing is, Windows doesn't display it in the networks (the right one). The only one displayed is the WiFi 1. I need the WiFi 2 to be displayed too. Help please.

Wifi Display Bug [​IMG]

:)

jeffcleds, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Mac Lee Win User

Windows phone connect problem

Thanks for your reply!

My Windows LIvee Id located is in Hong Kong

The Windows Phone System no display error code, only display cannot connect IM or winows live services.

Bug i using WiFi is no problem.

Mac Lee, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Window 10 wifi display bug(NetworkUX.Viewmodel.SettingEntry)

Thanks. Ive tried this & connected the wifi. Then just go to device manager and update the drivers.

I'm sure it happens because of virus affected USB drive.

QaziInamullah, Aug 25, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Wifi Display Bug

It will only display one in the connection list/available networks. You cannot use both at the same time. You can only switch between them or Bridge them.

bro67, Aug 28, 2015
  5. jeffcleds Win User
    i can use both at the same time and displays in windows 8

jeffcleds, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wifi Display Bug

1. Wifi Display Bug - Similar Threads - Wifi Display Bug

2. Is this a display bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a display bug?: Control panel says Discord was installed 6 days ahead of the actual date. I just want to let Microsoft know because Feedback Hub does not include a button to insert a photo....
  3. Is this a display bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a display bug?: Control panel says Discord was installed 6 days ahead of the actual date. I just want to let Microsoft know because Feedback Hub does not include a button to insert a photo....
  4. Wifi/Sound bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi/Sound bug: Hello,when click on the bottom left in windows 11, the wifi and sound bar opens but I cannot click to mute, check the wifi, turn bluetooth on/off etc. It just doenst react or minimizes the window. Anyone here that knows how to fix this? Thanks...
  5. Bug wifi PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug wifi PC: Bonjour,depuis quelques jours j'ai un petit soucis de connexion internet de mon pc.Ma box est relié à un cpl dans ma chambre.J'ai un cpl Wifi + Cable dans le salon qui alimente mon décodeur proximus pour la télé et le wifi pour téléphone, etc...Le problème c'est que mon pc...
  6. Display Rearrangement bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display Rearrangement bug: [ATTACH] Hi, 6 monitors are attached to this PC.Resolutions: 4x QHD, 1x UHD and 1x FHD For demonstration sake I only have the 4 QHD monitors connected. https://preview.redd.it/epc1fb526rb61.png?width=5128&format=png&auto=webp&s=44101914cb9db0d6c2c911ad88de7d82fc294705...
  7. Display scaling bug

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display scaling bug: This is real interesting and I hope someone has an answer. The display has two places to scale the resolution - either from a predefined list or advanced. I have a checkers program that uses 640 x 480 resolution which gives Windows a belly ache when I select 125% from the...
  8. Display scaling bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Display scaling bug: This is real interesting and I hope someone has an answer. The display has two places to scale the resolution - either from a predefined list or advanced. I have a checkers program that uses 640 x 480 resolution which gives Windows a belly ache when I select 125% from the...
  9. Wifi icon display bug with 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon display bug with 10 Pro N: My pc shows the internet icon not the wifi icon even though connected by internet. Edit: it is due to hyper-v bridging my wifi as a virtual ethernet server. Have reset wifi adaptor. 58471
  10. Terminal bug display

in Windows 10 Support
    Terminal bug display: Hi, I have a problem with the display of the text into my terminal. For example, I follow a Symfony tutorial and when I create a new app, here is the output of my terminal : Code: C:\xampp\htdocs\Symfony>php bin/console generate:bundle   ...