"Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration

Discus and support "Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to fix my Wifi cause it say i don't have valid ip Configuration.This is the second time it happen last time it was fix when i deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Darryl Dimas Darmawan, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

1. Darryl Dimas Darmawan Win User

I'm trying to fix my Wifi cause it say i don't have valid ip Configuration.This is the second time it happen last time it was fix when i deleted the network adapter so when this happen again i try to delete the network adapter again but it wasn't fix."Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration [​IMG]

please help i already try everything except with Command promt ipconfig /flushdns and ipconfig /renew cause it say that "no operation can be perform on local area 3 & 4 while it has it's media disconnected" i don't know how to turn it on.

"Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration 6063d835-1689-40fe-a014-6cbad9aa9426?upload=true.jpg

Please help thank you

:)

Darryl Dimas Darmawan, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:12 AM
  2. DmitryZatch Win User

Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

Original title: Wifi trouble.

Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

I tried to reboot wifi.

Troubleshooting can*t help.

Need help wifi doesn*t work at all.

Everything worked fine on win 8.1.

Wifi stop working after i moved to win10.

3. Azaruddin Syed Win User
    "WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you get an error saying that WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration while trying to connect to the network.

This could occur if there is any discrepancy in IP address configuration.

I suggest that you try the steps suggested in the following link by one of our Forum Moderator, Karthik Vengaloor
    on a similar issue.

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Hope this will help you. Post us back with the results if the issue persist. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:13 AM
  4. Kapil Arya MVP Win User

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:13 AM
Thema:

1. "Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't has

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: Hello. After installing a Sapphire RX Vega 64 nitro+. I have been suffering from random restarts. However, it is literally random. It may suddenly restart while browsing the web and even one time is simply happened while i was browsing stuff on the desktop. And the event...
  3. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...: I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock my computer down for my work day so it can keep downloading, when I come back, the program is closed and the file is not...
  4. Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs: I have repeatedly encountered a strange behavior on both Windows 10 and Server 2016. On systems with a static IP, after a reboot, sometime the adapter comes up with a self-assigned IPv4 address (169.254.x.x). When you check the adapter's properties, the static is still set,...
  5. One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can

One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can: One of the user accounts (with administrator privileges) on my Lenovo laptop shows the wifi network that I use (it is a neighbourhood wifi network) as Limited and the network login page will not come up and the internet is not available. However, other accounts on the same...
  6. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  7. The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.: I would have fone the automatic reset. But i do not own the usb or dvd that it comes with. Any ideas for resetting this vut without the usb or dvd?...
  8. Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(: Hello, My Laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows 10, however now the thing wont work, it takes forver to login and when it does i get a blank screen, the bottom bar is there but i can't click it, andnothing i do works, i cant acess anything because it tells...
  9. Right click doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click doesn't work: I have a Microsoft HP Envy and the right click on the touchpad stopped working all of a sudden. Maybe the updates had something to do with it? I don't know how to fix it. The left click works fine....
  10. Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer

Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer: All computers and Smart phones happily detect and connect to my secure WiFi connection other than a new Acer computer running windows 10. The new Acer sees and is able to connect to / and see all other WiFi connections, other than my own WiFi connection....