"Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration

Discus and support "Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to fix my Wifi cause it say i don't have valid ip Configuration.This is the second time it happen last time it was fix when i deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Darryl Dimas Darmawan, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Darryl Dimas Darmawan Win User

I'm trying to fix my Wifi cause it say i don't have valid ip Configuration.This is the second time it happen last time it was fix when i deleted the network adapter so when this happen again i try to delete the network adapter again but it wasn't fix."Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration [​IMG]

please help i already try everything except with Command promt ipconfig /flushdns and ipconfig /renew cause it say that "no operation can be perform on local area 3 & 4 while it has it's media disconnected" i don't know how to turn it on.

"Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration 6063d835-1689-40fe-a014-6cbad9aa9426?upload=true.jpg

Please help thank you

:)

Darryl Dimas Darmawan, Aug 10, 2018
  2. DmitryZatch Win User

Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

Original title: Wifi trouble.

Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

I tried to reboot wifi.

Troubleshooting can*t help.

Need help wifi doesn*t work at all.

Everything worked fine on win 8.1.

Wifi stop working after i moved to win10.

DmitryZatch, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Azaruddin Syed Win User
    "WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you get an error saying that WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration while trying to connect to the network.

This could occur if there is any discrepancy in IP address configuration.

I suggest that you try the steps suggested in the following link by one of our Forum Moderator, Karthik Vengaloor
    on a similar issue.

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Hope this will help you. Post us back with the results if the issue persist. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Kapil Arya MVP Win User

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. "Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't has

2. Windows 10 Home - Static / Fixed IP problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home - Static / Fixed IP problem: I am sure this issue has been reported already but I am not sure if a permanent fix was found, but hopefully someone can assist me here. I have my PC running Windows 10 - Home edition, it has a fixed static IP of 192.168.0.3 and a gateway of 192.168.0.1 (subnet mask of...
  3. Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device: I have been facing issues trying to connect to specific websites on my laptop with my wifi. Most work just fine. No issues when using a different internet connection (mobile hotspot) on my laptop for those websites. No issues when using a someone else's laptop on my wifi...
  4. Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803: My tablet has upgraded itself to Windows 10@1803 I lost wifi and bt connection. Because it has been reinstalled while upgrading, Windows 10 devicemgmt.msc console do not allow me a driver rollback. Obviously the 'problem solving' wizard are useless. What can I do...
  5. Wifi shows weak signals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi shows weak signals: Hi hello, Windows Community, I have a problem after updating my Windows 10 to updated version with the Wi-Fi, I am not able to connect initially so I keep on tried so finally I connected to network but with weak strength and when I connected the same network with my mobile...
  6. Surface Pro 4 doesn't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 4 doesn't start: I installed the latest insider version 177738. One day later it suddenly stopped to work, doesn't respond. Keeping power button long enough down Windows menu disappears (system closes, i guess). After that i am not able to boot it anymore, even though i've tried every trick...
  7. Wifi Connection Problem

Wifi Connection Problem: Everyday, the desktop wifi disables at 5pm until the next morning 11am and surprisingly the wifi works completely fine after that. I performed network troubleshoots and the results sometimes indicated that connection between access point router is broken and windows can't...
  8. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.: So yesterday I downloaded a windows update and I couldn't use my keyboard after that so now I'm using an on screen keyboard. I've tried tons of things, I even reset my computer I did keep files but deleted apps and such. I don't know what to do now....
  9. Nano Wifi causes BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nano Wifi causes BSOD: My laptop's internal Wifi died (it may or may not be recognized by Windows every time it boots) and after weeks of using my phone as a Wifi adapter via USB tethering, I've bought a TP-LINK TL-WN725N Wifi adaptor. Every time I use it, it would give BSODs, most of it are the...
  10. WiFi dropping in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi dropping in Windows 10...: My issue is with Windows 10 and my WiFi continually dropping...I'll be in the middle of working on a website (for a client or myself), and "you're not online" pops up...then, I have to stop & MANUALLY re-start the WiFi...AGAIN...several times!!! It's so fracking frustrating!!...