Windows 10: Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Discus and support Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We recently got a new Spectrum router and I now am unable to connect to the internet on my PC. This problem has never happened before and is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZachBoyce, Aug 26, 2018.

1. ZachBoyce Win User

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

We recently got a new Spectrum router and I now am unable to connect to the internet on my PC. This problem has never happened before and is not happening on any other devices in my home (4 Macs, 5 phones) when using the troubleshooter I get the message that the wifi does not have a valid IP. I’ve tried ipconfig release and renew, resetting in safe mode and resetting winsock to no a avail. Im not sure what is causing this, any ideas?

:)

ZachBoyce, Aug 26, 2018

2. Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

Original title: Wifi trouble.

Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

I tried to reboot wifi.

Troubleshooting can*t help.

Need help wifi doesn*t work at all.

Everything worked fine on win 8.1.

Wifi stop working after i moved to win10.

DmitryZatch, Aug 26, 2018
  3. "WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you get an error saying that WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration while trying to connect to the network.

This could occur if there is any discrepancy in IP address configuration.

I suggest that you try the steps suggested in the following link by one of our Forum Moderator, Karthik Vengaloor
    on a similar issue.

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Hope this will help you. Post us back with the results if the issue persist. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't valid

2. Wifi doesn't have valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi doesn't have valid IP configuration: My PC for the last few days hasn't been working properly, it connects to the wifi but it always displays as there being no internet. All my other devices work fine, so I tried resetting the router and that didn't work. I used the troubleshooting tool and it said that wifi...
  3. WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Up until this afternoon I have had no issues with the internet on my PC.Now whenever starting my PC it refuses to connect to the internet with the troubleshooting error "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration.The internet will work if I reset my router, at which point...
  4. WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Up until this afternoon I have had no issues with the internet on my PC.Now whenever starting my PC it refuses to connect to the internet with the troubleshooting error "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration.The internet will work if I reset my router, at which point...
  5. wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration: Hello i am struggling with this problem with my laptop, every time i power up my device it connects to my Wi-Fi but say "no internet connection". I have internet connection on all my other devices except my laptop. Every time i power it up i have to uninstall my Wi-Fi drivers...
  6. wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration

wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration: Hello i am struggling with this problem with my laptop, every time i power up my device it connects to my Wi-Fi but say "no internet connection". I have internet connection on all my other devices except my laptop. Every time i power it up i have to uninstall my Wi-Fi drivers...
  7. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: this was posted before in Portuguese, got only one answer, here i expect more people seeing this post. From one day to another the connection was not working and when using troubleshooter i got the message "wifi does'nt have a valid configuration" Tried this...
  8. "WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration": This is the error message that I get when trying to connect to the internet on my desktop Is there any simple fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wifi-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-configuration/820af2b3-1e32-4f6c-bdc0-25796937ae1c
  9. "WiFi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

"WiFi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration: My computer worked fine this morning. I restarted it and now no longer have internet access. I can connect to my network but have no internet access. I ran the troubleshooter and it says that my "WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I've tried multiple things I've...
  10. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello all, I've been travelling in Asia and Europe for a month and about the time I started I've been having wifi problems. Lately the issue on attempting to diagnose, shows the message "wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration." I've tried like a dozen hot fixes I've...