Windows 10: Wifi doesn't show up after 1607 update

Discus and support Wifi doesn't show up after 1607 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today I did the 1607 update and after that my wifi doesn't show up.. The unusual thing here is, it shows up other wifi connections around... But not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Navaneeth, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Navaneeth Win User

Wifi doesn't show up after 1607 update

Today I did the 1607 update and after that my wifi doesn't show up.. The unusual thing here is, it shows up other wifi connections around... But not the one I used to connect to. My phone connects to the same without any problem.
    Laptop- Lenovo y510p
    Os - Windows 10
    Network adapter- Qualcomm(latest driver)

What could be wrong.?
    Please help me out!!

Thanks!

:)

Navaneeth, Sep 10, 2016
  2. maniazrot Win User

wifi is not working?

after updating windows version 1607 , wifi is not working and moreover it shows you have no prefferd wireless network on windows 10 , so expertise tell me what to do ?

maniazrot, Sep 10, 2016
  3. JerichR Win User
    Windows 10 v1607: Command prompt no longer recognizes color escape sequences

After updating to Windows 10 version 1607, the command prompt doesn't seem to recognize escape sequences for color highlighting, e.g. text that should be green shows up with a square with a question mark in it and then [32m. (The script in question is
    a gawk script.) Have the sequences changed? Is there more information on this update? Thanks.

JerichR, Sep 10, 2016
  4. hawkman Win User

Hi Navan,
    open device manager, is it showing a 37 error code if so its roll back time. same prob.

roy

hawkman, Sep 10, 2016
  5. Adalwar Win User
    You may want to try this:
    go to Device Mnager and Uninstall WiFi Driver. If there a Box saying "Delete Driver" check it
    If it is a combo card (Wifi+BT), delete also the BT Driver.
    Open Programs and Features
    Delete Software for Wifi and BT
    Reboot
    Go again to Device manager , look for WiFi Card and right-click and select "Update Driver", Windows will look online for the right Drivers
    If Windows did not find drivers, then install the ORIGINAL Drivers you have got with your PC or Download them from your PC Manucturer.
    If this does not work, best option is roll back to previous OS version.

Adalwar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wifi doesn't show up after 1607 update - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't show

2. Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up: I logged on to my pc and it said I had no internet. I clicked on the button on bottom right and it showed nothing. No wifi connections or anything just airplane mode and setting. I already tried troubleshooting and didn't work either. What do I do?...
  3. Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up: I logged on to my pc and it said I had no internet. I clicked on the button on bottom right and it showed nothing. No wifi connections or anything just airplane mode and setting. I already tried troubleshooting and didn't work either. What do I do?...
  4. Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi menu doesn't show up: I've been using windows 11 for ever since it came out and all of the sudden when I click on the little wifi, audio, or battery icon on the bottom right of the screen the menu doesn't pop up any more please help....
  6. Wifi menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi menu doesn't show up: I've been using windows 11 for ever since it came out and all of the sudden when I click on the little wifi, audio, or battery icon on the bottom right of the screen the menu doesn't pop up any more please help....
  7. WiFi option doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option doesn't show up.: Okay, so, I don't know how did this happen but my wifi suddenly stopped working. I had to restart my laptop a few times so I can connect back my network and keep doing what I was doing, but after the last fime I restarted it, I noticed that there isn't a Wifi option, just the...
  8. WIFI not showing up after build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI not showing up after build: So recently I built my own gaming PC and when I downloaded windows the wireless internet wont show. Its only asking for Ethernet. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-up-after-build/ec6e8704-869f-4c2a-894b-4fd5393b265a
  9. Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up: My laptop, at some point crashes, tells me an error, and restarts. However, after it restarts the wifi icon doesn't shows up meaning that I can't connect to a wifi, for some reason it'll show up if I keep restarting my laptop and the wifi will show up rarely. Takes about a...
  10. wifi doesn't show up after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi doesn't show up after windows update: I have pcie wifi/Bluetooth installed in my computer. ASUS AC55BT B1. (pci-e) it uses Intel AC 8260 wifi and Bluetooth (2 in 1 solution) It worked for a while. I updated the windows today and Wifi completely disappeared from network options but Bluetooth 4.2 still works. I...