Windows 10: WiFi driver issue, Wont turn on

Discus and support WiFi driver issue, Wont turn on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't really know how to say this but my wifi wont turn on, when I diagnose the driver it says I need to turn the wifi button thing on but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jjwardy, Sep 11, 2015.

1. jjwardy Win User

WiFi driver issue, Wont turn on

I don't really know how to say this but my wifi wont turn on, when I diagnose the driver it says I need to turn the wifi button thing on but this laptop doesn't have one so how do I enable wifi without the button

:)

jjwardy, Sep 11, 2015

2. toshiba dell satellite laptop wifi turned off cant turn on or reinstall driver from wind 7 upgrade to win10

Toshiba dell satellite laptop wifi turned off. I cant turn on wifi or reinstall driver. had windows 7 upgrade to win10 says turn on wifi switch but it wont let me, I have done all diagnoses. my network driver seems unable to reinstall cant find it. Im
    lost help?

Gina Zaragosa, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Wifi wont turn off after Windos 10 Creator Update

Good Morning

i have laptop asus x550jx

after i updated the windows to the creator update, my wifi wont turn off even ive clicked turn off wifi or airplane mode

ive tried some driver but it wont work

the problem is, when i click turn off wifi or airplane mode, it keeps turn on again, even the airplane mode is on

lately, ive reinstalled the windows, then the problem's showing up again after i updated to the Windows 10 Creator Update

thanks

yogagrmy99, Sep 11, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

5. jjwardy Win User
    I just updated my specs on my profile is that better?

jjwardy, Sep 11, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    Thank you. Give me a few minutes and I will try to post something to help you.

7. Dude Win User
    Cant seem to find a manual but found this

‎04-25-2010 09:14 AM
    I had this problem - drove me crazy. Pressed FN and F8 and the icon would pop up and tell me to turn on the communication switch. There is no physical "switch" on my laptop. (Satellite/Windows 7)

BUT - I figured it out FINALLY!!!:
    press START
    All Programs
    Toshiba
    Utilities
    HW Setup
    LAN

and there it is!!!! "Wireless Communication Switch"
    click the box that says "on"

Source

http://www.forums.toshiba.com/t5/Gen...top/td-p/98783

Let us know if this works

8. jjwardy Win User

i dont have a Toshiba app or anything like that, and I don't know where all programs is

jjwardy, Sep 11, 2015
  9. Dude Win User
    Take another look at the front of the laptop for a switch and try pressing FN +F8

10. jjwardy Win User
    ive looked al over and fn+f8 makes the next song come on :/ this is annoying. I even went into the bios thing and setup defaults and that's not fixed it

jjwardy, Sep 11, 2015
  11. Dude Win User
    Try hitting the F12 key

12. jjwardy Win User
    FN+F12 turns airplane mode on

jjwardy, Sep 11, 2015
  13. Dude Win User

Okay, we are getting there. Turn Airplane mode off. Next go to device manager, and see if your wireless adapter is listed

14. jjwardy Win User
    IDK what I did but its working now *Smile

jjwardy, Sep 11, 2015
  15. Dude Win User
    Thats good to hear! Remember the F12 key, maybe pressing it on and off did the trick.

Thema:

1. WiFi driver issue, Wont turn on - Similar Threads - WiFi driver issue

2. driver wifi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver wifi issue: Hello, can somebody help me ? i have driver wifi issue which is not availabe. i cant connect wifi, so everytime i get troble, i do reset wifi from network reset from settings, but this thing commonly happen after i make windows 11 update KB5022303. Can somebody help me to...
  3. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver Issue: Hello, I am using this driver for my wifi. Recently however, my driver just keeps having issues all the time, and the only way to stop this is by updating my driver, which solves the problem for 10 seconds. I've removed the driver, installed other drivers, but the driver...
  4. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Driver Issue: Hello, I am using this driver for my wifi. Recently however, my driver just keeps having issues all the time, and the only way to stop this is by updating my driver, which solves the problem for 10 seconds. I've removed the driver, installed other drivers, but the driver...
  5. Wifi Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver issue: I have Asus tuf f17 gaming laptop and I've been facing this wifi driver issue lately where my laptop is not able to detect my media tek wifi 6 adaptor, if i restart it i am able to get it back but only for few minutes. I do not know how to solve the issue, if anyone could...
  7. Wifi driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver issue: I have Asus tuf f17 gaming laptop and I've been facing this wifi driver issue lately where my laptop is not able to detect my media tek wifi 6 adaptor, if i restart it i am able to get it back but only for few minutes. I do not know how to solve the issue, if anyone could...
  8. Wifi wont turn on

Wifi wont turn on: I have a windows 10 Dell laptop and I cannot turn the wifi on i have tried updating driver and doing a bunch of YouTube tutorials i even fully reset my pc and I still cant turn it on help...
  9. Wifi wont turn on

Wifi wont turn on: [IMG]HELP PLEASE MY laptop wifi is on but its still saying its off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-turn-on/62e5cd2b-5be1-461e-876d-c5a8d2698d7b
  10. Wifi card wont turn on

Wifi card wont turn on: I have a Panasonic CF-19 with windows 10 latest update. Anytime laptop goes to sleep when it wakes back up it will not turn wifi card back on. I am not having the issue everyone else has where they have to manually reconnect to the network. It tells me my wifi is off and will...