Windows 10: wifi driver vanished

Discus and support wifi driver vanished in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello. Its just strange that my laptop(Inspiron N4050 ) just swallowed up the wifi network driver all of a sudden.I tried to download the drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by harishsk3033, Aug 20, 2018.

1. wifi driver vanished

hello.

Its just strange that my laptop(Inspiron N4050 ) just swallowed up the wifi network driver all of a sudden.I tried to download the drivers from dell website.Strangely,website recognised my laptop but did not show up any wifi drivers to download.When I tried to seach manually,there were multiple WLAN/wifi drivers and I was left confused as to which one to download.And there was no option for windows 10 OS in the drop down list(I have upgraded my laptop from win7 to w in 10 2yrs back).I tried to download one of those drivers and install it.BuSystem pops up a msg showing this app is not compatiable for windows 10.Its been huge problem for me to work without wifi.I am attaching ss of my device manager and drivers available on dell website.Please guide me. wifi driver vanished 59d034c3-23a6-46a4-9706-b2829fc00ea5?upload=true.jpg wifi driver vanished d491b84d-9534-4f43-9f56-82dad50d79ca?upload=true.jpg wifi driver vanished f7822b42-c583-49db-b191-e14e109b8b95?upload=true.jpg t

:)

harishsk3033, Aug 20, 2018
  2. steadydon Win User

WiFi vanished

What happened to my WiFi? I am running Windows 10 15063.632 I have tried to update to 16299.15 twice with two different WiFi cards in my desktop and upon update WiFi is missing. Device shows in Device Manager with a triangle but no adapter in adapters folder and when I click on the the WiFi tab in notifications nothing. So I roll back and all is fine. I have used current drivers for card there are no BIOS updates available for Asus M5A-99FX Pro R2. When going to network in setting there is no WiFi listed on left column. Any ideas on what I'm missing???

steadydon, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Tony K Win User
    WiFi vanished

Hi there, steadydon. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

Build 16299.15 has not been officially released. That's an Insider build. Are you an Insider? If not, how did you obtain it?

There may not be official drivers for you particular peripherals released yet.

Tony K, Aug 20, 2018
  4. bro67 Win User

wifi driver vanished

WiFi vanished

It actually helps if a person asking for help, goes through the troubleshooting steps first and if they find a solution, to post it so that if someone else comes along this post, they will know the steps that are taken to fix the problem.

bro67, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

wifi driver vanished

1. wifi driver vanished - Similar Threads - wifi driver vanished

2. Wifi Vanishes suddenly - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Vanishes suddenly - Windows 11: "My wifi keep vanishing in windows 11 and i have tried all possible solutions found on net. Wifi is okay since other devices are working well.. Wifi option just suddenly disappears"...
  3. Wifi Vanishes suddenly - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Vanishes suddenly - Windows 11: "My wifi keep vanishing in windows 11 and i have tried all possible solutions found on net. Wifi is okay since other devices are working well.. Wifi option just suddenly disappears"...
  4. Wifi has vanished, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi has vanished, Windows 11: Hey! I'm using an MSI Alpha 15 A3DDK laptop. Earlier today I was able to connect to the Wi-Fi just fine. I went to class and returned home to find that can't connect at all. Clicking the pop up menu in the bottom right of the Taskbar shows Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  5. Wifi has vanished, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi has vanished, Windows 11: Hey! I'm using an MSI Alpha 15 A3DDK laptop. Earlier today I was able to connect to the Wi-Fi just fine. I went to class and returned home to find that can't connect at all. Clicking the pop up menu in the bottom right of the Taskbar shows Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  6. WiFi Driver vanished in Windows 10 Dell XPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Driver vanished in Windows 10 Dell XPS: I was watching a film and minding my own business when my Wi-Fi connection simply disappeared, vanished. No reason. I am trying to get it back. The Wi-Fi driver is missing. I have tried various trouble shooters and reset the Network settings. I am not very skilled at these...
  7. Bluetooth Driver Vanished on Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Vanished on Update: I updated Windows 10 on my ASUS Vivobook 15 and now can no longer use bluetooth, specifically with my headset. The toggle to turn bluetooth on and off is gone entirely. [ATTACH] I then used the bluetooth troubleshooter which returned this message, saying that my laptop...
  8. WiFi adapter driver vanished

WiFi adapter driver vanished: Lenovo Yoga 900, Windows 10. Lost wifi suddenly and the cable guy told me my laptop is missing the wifi adapter driver! All of a sudden. Cannot understand why this happened. Please advise 1 what to do 2 how to do any reinstallation/updating/downloads you may advise,...
  9. blue tooth driver vanished

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth driver vanished: seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything. In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed....
  10. WiFi vanished

WiFi vanished: What happened to my WiFi? I am running Windows 10 15063.632 I have tried to update to 16299.15 twice with two different WiFi cards in my desktop and upon update WiFi is missing. Device shows in Device Manager with a triangle but no adapter in adapters folder and when I click...