Windows 10: Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds

Discus and support Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! Hope someone can help me out. Ok I got 1 ASUS laptop and 1 Lenovo. Also 4 phones and 2 ipads. No problem with wifi on any except for the ASUS. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bobbobbob69, May 18, 2018.

1. Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds

Hi! Hope someone can help me out. Ok I got 1 ASUS laptop and 1 Lenovo. Also 4 phones and 2 ipads. No problem with wifi on any except for the ASUS. We bought the 2 laptops we had poor iSP so I didnt give it much though and I shared my phone internet for the computer and then it was great on the ASuS. Then we moved and now have Fiber connection. The asus dissconects from wifi all the time while all other devices do great and never disconect. I have done all the fixes I find on google and microsoft support. I uncheck the turn off wifi in powermanagement. Though that was it. Nope. I actually had wifi for a minute when I did that so I though it was solved. I successfully uppdated driver and restarted the computer an hour ago. Nah didnt help. I use original windows 10 so I havent updated from 8 or anything. I have the shop reinstall everything and tested the wifi through phone(shop did not have wifi). when back home, same problem. So when sharing internet through phone wifi works but not on the fiber from the router.

So:
    - unchecked the powermanagement thing
    - wifi works great for all other devices and my Lenovo which works also has windows 10
    - have updated very recently driver for nerwork
    - have reinstalled the works one time, didnt help
    -wifi works great if The ASUS gets internet sent from my phone when phone is using 3g internet (cannot share internet i my phone is on the router wifi). This cost data though so this is not a solution.
    - done a few other fixes I found cant remember what that was though. Driving me crazy. The lenovo is for my daughter and mine is the ASUS.

:)

bobbobbob69, May 18, 2018

2. After upgrade to win. 10 WiFi keeps dropping in and out every few seconds

Updated my lap top to win. 10 now my WiFi keeps dropping out and reconnecting every few seconds, not a router problem all other devices are connecting fine.

Derrick_xrr, May 20, 2018
  3. 93tid Win User
    Battery on Lumia 640 drop by 1% every 5 minutes

How do you know that your battery drops by 1% every 5 minutes ? WP OS does not allow for battery data to be updated at intervals shorter than 30 minutes ? Where do you get your battery info from ?

93tid, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds

1. Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds - Similar Threads - Wifi drops every

2. Why does my wifi speed drop to 0 mbps every 5-8 seconds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my wifi speed drop to 0 mbps every 5-8 seconds?: I only recently started having this issue and i haven't been able to figure out a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-wifi-speed-drop-to-0-mbps-every-5-8/08a396be-b0ed-452c-b304-f567296a2988
  3. Why does my wifi speed drop to 0 mbps every 5-8 seconds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wifi speed drop to 0 mbps every 5-8 seconds?: I only recently started having this issue and i haven't been able to figure out a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-wifi-speed-drop-to-0-mbps-every-5-8/08a396be-b0ed-452c-b304-f567296a2988
  4. Nothing is working to fix Wifi dropping every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing is working to fix Wifi dropping every few seconds: I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 5510 laptop June 5, 2022. Windows 11 came installed on it. Up until September 25, 2022, I had no problem with the Wi-Fi. Starting Sept 25, the Wi-Fi disconnects every few seconds, making working online impossible. I have looked for fixes...
  5. Nothing is working to fix Wifi dropping every few seconds

Nothing is working to fix Wifi dropping every few seconds: I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 5510 laptop June 5, 2022. Windows 11 came installed on it. Up until September 25, 2022, I had no problem with the Wi-Fi. Starting Sept 25, the Wi-Fi disconnects every few seconds, making working online impossible. I have looked for fixes...
  6. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds: i have tried every but the internet suddenly drops to zero and then regain it network i have also check my wifi it is al better and fine please help m e...
  7. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds: i have tried every but the internet suddenly drops to zero and then regain it network i have also check my wifi it is al better and fine please help m e...
  8. WiFi speed drops to ZERO in every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Wifi Dropping Every Minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Aspire 5 Slim Wifi Dropping Every Minute: I've tried forgetting and scanning for the drivers, all of them are up to date according to my device. From time to time, a thing pops up in the network adapters called Microsoft virtual adapter 2 with a yellow triangle with a black exclamation point inside. I cant really do...
  10. Restarting every 5 Seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting every 5 Seconds: Hey first of all sorry for my bad English it’s not my main language. I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming notebook. My Laptop made today a Update and during the Update he restarted and 5 seconds later he turned off he repeated this for a hour. Then I decided to press F2...