Windows 10: Wifi error when playing games

Discus and support Wifi error when playing games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime I start running games and my nVidia driver is running, after a few minutes suddenly my wifi driver showing error code 12 in my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Balany, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Balany Win User

Wifi error when playing games

Everytime I start running games and my nVidia driver is running, after a few minutes suddenly my wifi driver showing error code 12 in my device manager; Is it a problem from my power?

Because when I tried running chrome using nVidia graphic and wifi still works perfectly fine

Asus A46CB

nVidia 740M

:)

Balany, Jul 10, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 10, 2018
  3. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Wifi error when playing games

play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Wifi error when playing games

1. Wifi error when playing games - Similar Threads - Wifi error playing

2. Wifi fails when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  3. Wifi fails when playing online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  4. nvlddmkm errors when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvlddmkm errors when playing games: Hey there!Was hoping a Windows enthusiast out there could help me with an nvlddmkm error I've been receiving for months that I've grown more and more tired of as it has become more and more persistent! This is the event viewer message I'm receiving-The description for Event...
  5. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI drops when playing games: It didnt happen before but today whenever I play games my connection will drop and I get disconnection on games. No matter what game I played it will runs slowly and disconnect. It didnt happen before and I dont have issue with the network as well as I confirmed it with my...
  6. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI drops when playing games: It didnt happen before but today whenever I play games my connection will drop and I get disconnection on games. No matter what game I played it will runs slowly and disconnect. It didnt happen before and I dont have issue with the network as well as I confirmed it with my...
  7. WIFI drops when playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Error message when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when playing games: Can anyone help? Keep getting this error message when playing GoW. Tried doing fresh install and still same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-playing-games/cb37afeb-e6ab-4300-acf4-1451703b9c50
  9. error 429 when playing game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error 429 when playing game: The game that I have downloaded from the internet gives me an activex runtime error 429. I cannot play this game, when I start I get this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-429-when-playing-game/5780adec-5fbe-4149-bd97-af548a852777"
  10. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...