Windows 10: WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again

Discus and support WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; wct8vvjz4uQ So. at random times my WIFI gets disabled and when I hover over the symbol it says wifi networks available. When I go into the network list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jcorella17, May 28, 2016.

1. WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again

[youtube]wct8vvjz4uQ[/youtube] So. at random times my WIFI gets disabled and when I hover over the symbol it says wifi networks available. When I go into the network list it just goes into a loop that never loads the list.

the none of the network list services can be restarted/stopped/started and in device manager I can not disable/uninstall/re-install my wifi adapter.

The only way to re-enable my wifi is to completely restart my computer with a forced shutdown (hold the power button) because normal methods go into loops that never end.
    In the past I did fix it for an extended period of time by downloading the most recent .net Framework, this seemed to solve the problem for months until now.

DM log is attached just encase it can help in any way.

:)

Jcorella17, May 28, 2016
  2. farby Win User

microsoft account error

Do you have a stable Internet connection ? Is it thru' WiFi ? If yes, disable / enable the connection or / and reboot the WiFi Router and check again.

farby, May 28, 2016
  3. 920 Drops WiFi Connections

I have the same issue also with my phone, still present after updating to amber.

If i only have wifi enabled it is rock solid, i have no issues. but if i have both bluetooth and wifi enabled then i maybe get a reboot a day - or will notice that the wifi/bluetooth becomes unresponsive requiring a reboot to bring them back to service.
    If i disable the bluetooth again, back to a perfect phone.

its very irritating as i need to use a handsfree bluetooth headset. and i have tried backing up and resetting my phone WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again :)

I'm quite surprised this bug made it through quality assurance.

boshi---01, May 28, 2016
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again

Hello John am a real newbie to 10 but personally I would try the really simple stuff first -
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums and this
    Drive Error Checking in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums as I usually do in 7 but I see it is slightly different but doing what I want.

The other thing that springs to mind is have you updated the WLAN drivers for that board - or have you recently changed the BIOS for any reason

This is the mobo support site but I am not that familiar with AMD cores or sockets so you might have to dig around to find what is needed https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/760GM...#hero-overview as I cannot track down the socket type - although 10 should have picked up the drivers but as I said I am new to answering stuff on this forum so I stand to be corrected on anything .

There is of course a possibilities of malware so I would be running these myself
    SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!
    Malwarebytes | Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium
    AdwCleaner Download
    delete any rubbish found with the malware scans
    (NB If one is running Kaspersky security it may rant about ADW - just ignore it or disable Kaspersky while the ADW is being used)

ICIT2LOL, May 28, 2016
  5. I found there were network drivers I had never installed, so I'll install those and report back if this issue re-occurs within the next few days.

Jcorella17, May 28, 2016
  6. Alright, it occured again.
    I updated my WLAN drivers, scanned with Mbam, checked the drives, and ran the SFC command.
    No luck, any other ideas?

<font color="#333333"> [youtube]yqVMj4lNpas[/youtube]

I may need to move to general support, this is more than just wifi now.

Jcorella17, May 29, 2016
  7. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Ok John mate I see just about that there are other connections and if yours is anything like mine I cannot have two connected at one time. Even though you have ticked auto connect it looks to me like it is waiting for you to connect because it should say "Connected" when you click on that connection option and not just what I can see as "Connect" see my pic
    I think you are right though in that there is probably a glitch of some sort in the system or the broadband server device.

ICIT2LOL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again

1. WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again - Similar Threads - WIFI Gets Disables

2. Wifi adaptor intermitamce reboot required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adaptor intermitamce reboot required: Wifi adaptor intermitamce reboot required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adaptor-intermitamce-reboot-required/c73f1127-63ee-4d0d-8c11-d2c3617639a3
  3. Wifi adaptor intermitamce reboot required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adaptor intermitamce reboot required: Wifi adaptor intermitamce reboot required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adaptor-intermitamce-reboot-required/c73f1127-63ee-4d0d-8c11-d2c3617639a3
  4. Wifi adaptor intermitamce reboot required

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.: Hello everyone,I recently less than a month ago purchased a new PC. The specs are the following:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro System Model: B760 AORUS ELITE DDR4 Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-13400F, 2500 Mhz, 10 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date:...
  6. PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.

PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.: Hello everyone,I recently less than a month ago purchased a new PC. The specs are the following:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro System Model: B760 AORUS ELITE DDR4 Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-13400F, 2500 Mhz, 10 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date:...
  7. Wifi keeps getting disabled

Wifi keeps getting disabled: I have a laptop running windows 11 and everytime I want to use a wired connection I need to use an adapter to USB-C. THe problem however is that the moment I plug it in my WIFI connection gets disabled and cannot be turned back on when it is still plugged in. Besides that it...
  8. Touchpad disabled and no where to enable again

Touchpad disabled and no where to enable again: My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 330, windows 10 home after MS Windows update, my touchpad scrolling functions (2 / 3 / 4 finger gestures) was disabled I have tried all means to enable it (using the Touchpad settings) but there is no more checkbox for me to turn the hand gestures...
  9. Updates disable Bluetooth, then enable it again, then disable it...

Updates disable Bluetooth, then enable it again, then disable it...: I'm certain I'm not the only person with this problem. Bluetooth is installed on my Samsung laptop running the latest version of Windows 10. Here's the problem: every so often a routine Windows update totally disables Bluetooth, or rather, prevents it from being discovered....
  10. Enable or Disable Require Digits for PIN in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Require Digits for PIN in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Require Digits for PIN in Windows 10 [img] Information PIN (Personal Identification Number). You can use this PIN to sign in to Windows, apps, and services. One important difference between a password and a Hello PIN is that the PIN is tied to...