Windows 10: Wifi internet problem

Discus and support Wifi internet problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have latest June updated Windows 10 and every time I open my laptop in morning after shutting down or even after sleep mode I have to do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Siddharth 14, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Wifi internet problem

I have latest June updated Windows 10 and every time I open my laptop in morning after shutting down or even after sleep mode I have to do the troubleshooting in network adapters where its resets everything as it doesn't connect automatically and all the drivers are updated.

:)

Siddharth 14, Jul 10, 2018
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Bob338 Win User
    Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

Wifi internet problem

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Wifi internet problem

1. Wifi internet problem - Similar Threads - Wifi internet problem

2. Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem: So basically, whenever I use my Windows 11 laptop, every now and then, my wifi disconnects and says "No Internet". The internet works fine and has no speed issues. Also the other devices work fine, it's only this laptop that has this problem. When I try the troubleshooter, it...
  3. Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnection and No Internet problem: So basically, whenever I use my Windows 11 laptop, every now and then, my wifi disconnects and says "No Internet". The internet works fine and has no speed issues. Also the other devices work fine, it's only this laptop that has this problem. When I try the troubleshooter, it...
  4. Wifi internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi internet: Ok so to start, every year in winter my pc wifi is terrible, dreadful. It keeps disconnecting. In rest it's fine. Now the problem is that i want to connect to the strongest wifi signal that reaches to my room. Ok i do that but when i connect to it, or try, it says can't...
  5. Wifi internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi internet: Ok so to start, every year in winter my pc wifi is terrible, dreadful. It keeps disconnecting. In rest it's fine. Now the problem is that i want to connect to the strongest wifi signal that reaches to my room. Ok i do that but when i connect to it, or try, it says can't...
  6. Wifi no internet

Wifi no internet: After many years of using a Mac, I bought a tablet with Windows 10. I have been having lots of problems connecting to the Internet. I can get on a wifi, but no internet connection. If I use my mobile hotspot, it's fine. After looking for some help online, Microsoft has no...
  7. wifi internet connection problem in windows 10

wifi internet connection problem in windows 10: Hi, I have connected my laptop wifi to my mobile hotspot successfully but it displaying No Internet access . I have been facing this issue since 2 weeks. However, the internet is working fine as I can browse through google , but I noticed some problem in few apps , it shows...
  8. No internet/wifi. Network adapter problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No internet/wifi. Network adapter problem.: [IMG] Hello all. Was wondering if I could get some help or opinions. I'm your average user, understand a bit but not an expert. The issue- Three week old Asus laptop X509UA running Win 10, everything going fine but turned on yesterday and no access to wifi/internet at all....
  9. internet wifi

internet wifi: I want to know how you can repair this problem. I have a MacBook laptop and I have another Dell Laptop, my Dell can not connect to my Wi-Fi network, my cell phones and my MacBook connect perfectly. What I can do?...
  10. WiFi No Internet

WiFi No Internet: Hi. I have tried everything for countless hours today with no avail. Yellow exclamation mark in the WiFi icon, No Internet, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when I try to use Chrome, No network access and unidentified network in the Centre. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...