Windows 10: Wifi is available but Windows 10 on Tablet is unable to connect to Wif

Discus and support Wifi is available but Windows 10 on Tablet is unable to connect to Wif in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi team, I have the user recently bought a new Tablet with Windows10 installed but unable to connect to wifi Description User has bought a new Sony... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ch1326, Nov 30, 2015.

1. ch1326 Win User

Wifi is available but Windows 10 on Tablet is unable to connect to Wif

Hi team, I have the user recently bought a new Tablet with Windows10 installed but unable to connect to wifi
    Description
    User has bought a new Sony Tablet with Windows 10 installed. Whenhe search for a wifi , he could see SSID available on his machine and Signalstrength is good. However when He clicks "Connect". The tablet willkeep being disconnected from the Wifi Network.
    When other users who are on Tablet (HP)/Desktop/Laptop are able toconnect to Wifi Network with no issue
    When his machine is on the other location (Airport, MCDonald) ,working fine.
    Troubleshooting
    the troubleshooting that I have done are
    - Restart the device
    - Reinstall Old/New Version of Wifi Drivers on the tablet
    - Disabled Firewall on Tablet/Access Point
    - Disabled Password on Access Point
    - Restart the access point
    - Set the MAC Address to allow the tablet access to Wifi on AccessPoint
    - Set the IP Reservation for this Tablet
    - Set the Wireless LAN on Tablet to b/n/g

None of the troubleshooting above work for me
    Can you please advise ?

:)

ch1326, Nov 30, 2015

2. No IP and Internet connection with Windows 10 IoT

Old title: IoT

I had purchased a Rasberry Pi 3 unit. I have followed the instructions to download the windows 10 IoT into a memory card. I have inserted the card into the Rasberry Pi 3. It booted up Windows 10 nicely. I tried to set up the WIFI. I saw my AP on the screen.
    I clicked it and it asked me the WEP key. I keyed in. It processed and went back to displaying all available WIFI AP's. When I check the main screen there is not IP and Internet connection. I had tries several times but unable to connect to WIF. Please help.

RatnamSubramaniam, Nov 30, 2015
  3. MarySJML Win User
    Monitor is on but unable to connect

I do appreciate your efforts, however I do not see a Video Drive on the list ... could it be called something else?

So sorry to be difficult.

My laptop is

HP Notebook - 15-ac158nr (ENERGY STAR)

MarySJML, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Wifi is available but Windows 10 on Tablet is unable to connect to Wif

1. Wifi is available but Windows 10 on Tablet is unable to connect to Wif - Similar Threads - Wifi available Tablet

2. No wifi connections available on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi connections available on windows 11: Yesterday I was having issues with losing my connection to the wifi when my computer would go into sleep mode and I was having to restart the computer for the internet connection to show up again in the wifi menu. I did a network reset and now this morning it shows no...
  3. No wifi connections available on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi connections available on windows 11: Yesterday I was having issues with losing my connection to the wifi when my computer would go into sleep mode and I was having to restart the computer for the internet connection to show up again in the wifi menu. I did a network reset and now this morning it shows no...
  4. Tablet will not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet will not connect to wifi: Hello!I recently moved and set up internet with Verizon, the internet was very slow throughout the house and none of the troubleshooting worked, so I switched to optimum. I get faster internet throughout the house on some devices, but my tablet just won't connect to the wifi....
  5. Tablet will not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet will not connect to wifi: Hello!I recently moved and set up internet with Verizon, the internet was very slow throughout the house and none of the troubleshooting worked, so I switched to optimum. I get faster internet throughout the house on some devices, but my tablet just won't connect to the wifi....
  6. Unable to connect to wifi but wifi is available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to wifi but wifi is available: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but it seems like I cant get answers anywhere. Anyways, my pc has been getting internet issues for the past month now. I have accesible wifi on all devices in my house except for my pc. Every morning i boot up, i have to restart...
  7. Unable to connect to wifi...it is completely gone and only available option is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to wifi...it is completely gone and only available option is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SP_Goraya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilswlx/unable_to_connect_to_wifiit_is_completely_gone/
  8. Unable to connect to public WiFi on tablet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to public WiFi on tablet: I recently purchased an RCA Cambrio tablet running Windows 10. I have no problem whatsoever connecting to the internet using my home WiFi but am not able to do so on a public unsecured network. I wind up getting an authentication error. I have gone into settings to allow the...
  9. Unable to connect to wifi on Windows 10

Unable to connect to wifi on Windows 10: This is an issue I have been having for months on end. I have no clue what started it, or how to fix it. I've ran down every single option on the troubleshooter webpage, including the network reset, after checking in every nook and cranny of my files to see if anything was...
  10. Windows 10 unable to connect to wifi

Windows 10 unable to connect to wifi: Hi, I purchased a new computer running Windows 10 (build 10240) today and have set up the windows. However, it will not allow me to connect to my wifi. When I use the network option in the task bar, no wifi networks are shown and it says that there are no connections...