Windows 10: WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

Discus and support WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Some One7, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Some One7 Win User

WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it hasn’t worked

:)

Some One7, Feb 21, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

or 18362.356 i don´t know

Jakub578, Feb 21, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it - Similar Threads - WiFi isn’t working

2. I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-this-is-keep-popping-up-and-i-dont/4b3e8c6a-37ce-4c38-bb8c-f8d63f86296f
  3. WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi isn’t working and I don’t know how to enable it: I’m having trouble with get WiFi to my pc when I go to connect to WiFi the option just isn’t there and I’ve watch a bunch of videos on to fix it and it hasn’t worked...
  4. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-even-showing-the-wifi-icon-to-turn/5c5234bb-84b1-4f51-8099-064cff6703ce
  5. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-even-showing-the-wifi-icon-to-turn/5c5234bb-84b1-4f51-8099-064cff6703ce
  6. My laptop isn’t even showing the wifi icon to turn my wifi on. I don’t know how to connect...

7. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me: I don’t know what’s happening, I don’t have an Ethernet cable, last time I came on my computer was a few days ago and the internet was fine, now it ain’t connecting no WiFi networks on the list I don’t understand...
  8. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me: I don’t know what’s happening, I don’t have an Ethernet cable, last time I came on my computer was a few days ago and the internet was fine, now it ain’t connecting no WiFi networks on the list I don’t understand...
  9. My WiFi isn’t showing up and all the cables are in correct and I don’t know help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/