Windows 10: Wifi issue with Win10 HPLaptop

Discus and support Wifi issue with Win10 HPLaptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, Hope you are all having a good weekend. I have an issue with the above machine that i believe is down to the OS as opposed to the actual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mightycee79, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Wifi issue with Win10 HPLaptop

Hi all,

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

I have an issue with the above machine that i believe is down to the OS as opposed to the actual machine itself (although i could be wrong). When ever i boot my machine it takes a good 10 minutes before it connects to my home wifi and sometimes, like this morning for instance i have to 'forget' my connection and establish a brand new one. I also have a Dell machine running Win7 and numerous tablets and they are all perfectly fine. It is ONLY with my Win10 machine that i have this problem.

What do you guys think it could be down to because i am stumped?

Thanx for taking the time to read my post.

kind regards

Richard. *Biggrin

:)

mightycee79, Aug 6, 2016

2. Error code of 0x800705b4

HpLaptop,

And I have the same answer.

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 6, 2016
  3. I have connected an AVerVision300p Document Camera to my hplaptop, I am not getting a visual display on the laptop screen. How do I fix this?

I have connected an AVerVision300p Document Camera to my hplaptop, I am not getting a visual display on the laptop screen

GailWeatherford, Aug 6, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

Wifi issue with Win10 HPLaptop

Can you post the Wi-Fi card model and the driver version in your laptop.

brummyfan, Aug 6, 2016
  5. Hows about that hey? I post on here and the first reply is off another Brummy. small world mate. its just a shame you are a Bluenose! *Smile

mightycee79, Aug 6, 2016
  6. network card is [00000001] Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter

and driver file version 2023.23.1030.2015

is that ok mate?

mightycee79, Aug 6, 2016
  7. DavidY Win User
    I've seen similar behaviour in Win10, although I think one (Dell) machine was helped when I updated the BIOS.

DavidY, Aug 6, 2016
  8. brummyfan Win User

Try this version from HP site ( version 2023.10.415.2015), download it but don't install it, reboot the laptop after uninstalling the current driver, windows will install the generic driver, if that doesn't work install this new driver. Hope that resolves the problem*Smile
    Drivers Software - HP Support Center.

brummyfan, Aug 6, 2016
  9. bro67 Win User
    If Anniversary was installed, it can take time for it to do some housekeeping. You can try and go into Device Manager, remove the driver and device. Also Check Hidden Devices in Device manager to see if there are ghosts from the adapter after you remove it. Then reboot and it should load the proper driver. If still having issues, you are going to have to do an in place install of 10 Anniversary. It will not change any programs or features, just repair the problems.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wifi issue with Win10 HPLaptop - Similar Threads - Wifi issue Win10

2. Can’t login on windows 10 HPlaptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login on windows 10 HPlaptop: I am on a hp laptop with windows 10, I hadn’t used the laptop in months until today I signed in and the laptop froze so I force shut it off then restarted and it was requiring a password instead of a pin. I tried what I thought the password would be.. didn’t work so I reset...
  3. Can’t login on windows 10 HPlaptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login on windows 10 HPlaptop: I am on a hp laptop with windows 10, I hadn’t used the laptop in months until today I signed in and the laptop froze so I force shut it off then restarted and it was requiring a password instead of a pin. I tried what I thought the password would be.. didn’t work so I reset...
  4. Can’t login on windows 10 HPlaptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. activation key new HPlaptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation key new HPlaptop: i have brand new HPlaptop my activation key is in the memory and i needv it to activate as microsoft blocked me for 30 days but seems i still cannot get my emails one that should have my key on it i have tried cmd prompt wmic etcetera but does not work so anyone help me...
  6. Strange wifi issue (win10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange wifi issue (win10): A few days ago, the wifi on my desktop would no longer work (windows problem solver: can't reach DNS server). I tried a load of different fixes I found on the internet but none would work. Eventually I just loaded a system "restore point" of a few days old (sorry if this is...
  7. Wifi issues on laptop running Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi issues on laptop running Win10: I was given a Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 and am working on getting it up and running. I've installed windows twice (once before and once after a ram and ssd upgrade) and both times I was able to connect to my wifi during the install process to download necessary files for the...
  8. win10 WiFi hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win10 WiFi hotspot: IPV4 No network access rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-wifi-hotspot/589083b3-4577-4c84-be86-28c8cd52029b
  9. WiFi usage win10

WiFi usage win10: When I look at WiFi usage, it says a massive amount of data is being used by osrdl.exe but I cannot figure out what this is, even by googling it or by searching the actual computer. The data amount mimics the amount of data being used by the browser, plus a small amount more....
  10. Dreaded Win10 WiFi Issue: Can't enable WiFi after Upgrade

Dreaded Win10 WiFi Issue: Can't enable WiFi after Upgrade: I upgraded my friends HP laptop to Windows 10. The issue now is I can't enable Wifi. The card is recognized correctly in Device manager and no issues is found with it. It looks like it is fine. However in the Network Settings WLAN is set to "Off" and when I try to turn it on...