Windows 10: Wifi keeps shutting off on its own

Discus and support Wifi keeps shutting off on its own in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently had to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. I network connections I set the wifi network to always connect. However of the computer is shut down or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mc7791, May 29, 2016.

1. mc7791 Win User

Wifi keeps shutting off on its own

Recently had to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. I network connections I set the wifi network to always connect. However of the computer is shut down or goes into sleep mode the wifi shuts down. I have set the network card to not shut off to save power. Our pc is a desktop and it has a wired connection. It also has a wireless card. I dont know of that is causing an issue. The same network card seems to be controlling both ethernet and wifi connections. No matter how many times I set our wifi network to automatically connect it shuts down. Sometimes even at random. The issue may be the router. I appreciate any help. Thank you

:)

mc7791, May 29, 2016

2. Window 10 keeps shutting down on it's own

Mine does the same. I followed the above procedure. It was OK for a while and has now reverted to again turning off after about 2 minutes.

Anthony Ockwell, May 29, 2016
  3. AmyUrman Win User
    Window 10 keeps shutting down on it's own

Windows 10 keeps shutting down on it's own.

AmyUrman, May 29, 2016
Thema:

Wifi keeps shutting off on its own

1. Wifi keeps shutting off on its own - Similar Threads - Wifi keeps shutting

2. My laptop keeps shutting down on its own..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down on its own..: I have to hold press f8 in order to even turn the laptop on and I'll be able to use it but if I let go of the button it says slide down to shut down and immediately shuts down without giving me time to do anything at all. I've tried a few things but they don't seem to work. I...
  3. My laptop keeps shutting down on its own..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps shutting down on its own..: I have to hold press f8 in order to even turn the laptop on and I'll be able to use it but if I let go of the button it says slide down to shut down and immediately shuts down without giving me time to do anything at all. I've tried a few things but they don't seem to work. I...
  4. My laptop keeps shutting down on its own..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Powering off on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powering off on its own: I have a work computer that is a laptop. That is connected into 2 monitors. My previous work computer had the same setup. However, this one now turns off by itself overnight and I have to get on the laptop to actually start my system again. How can I avoid this? Where do I go...
  6. Powering off on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powering off on its own: I have a work computer that is a laptop. That is connected into 2 monitors. My previous work computer had the same setup. However, this one now turns off by itself overnight and I have to get on the laptop to actually start my system again. How can I avoid this? Where do I go...
  7. Wifi disconnects on its own

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects on its own: Hey can someone help me please.I just encountered some issues with my laptop.I was connected to the internet and it was working fine until for some minutes after it just disconnects itself and I have to connect to it again.Is this some issue with windows or could it be my...
  8. WiFi turns off on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi turns off on its own: My laptop just updated last night and now every few minutes or so the WiFi shuts itself off. I can turn it back on myself but it also turns itself back on if I wait. The drivers are all fully updated as well so I don’t know what else to do. submitted by /u/JasonWalkerBowman...
  9. Wifi Adapter keeps shutting off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter keeps shutting off: Using my phone to do this, I have been dealing with my wifi adapter doing this, it will last 10 mimutes at most before it shuts off and will not turn back on, troubleshooter keeps saying Windows 10 cant bind the IP protocal stack to the network adapter. It is a belkin Wifi...
  10. My computer keeps shutting down on its own?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer keeps shutting down on its own?: In the error report i get: Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffe00b469ff010 Parameter 2: fffff80515ebec88 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2db0 OS...