Windows 10: WiFi nags

Discus and support WiFi nags in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows is stupid, I connect to a WiFi with faster internet but Windows wants to connect to a slow one with a stronger signal,My Dell XPS has an Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Default_570, May 15, 2024.

1. WiFi nags

Windows is stupid, I connect to a WiFi with faster internet but Windows wants to connect to a slow one with a stronger signal,My Dell XPS has an Intel Killer WiFi 1650w card in it which is WiFi 6 or 802.11ax which is mediocre but the card is soldered in so I cannot install a BE200 card so easily.Is there a setting to eliminate the nagware?

:)

Default_570, May 15, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Block the Google login nag

1) Go to this web address: myaccount.google.com 2) On the left side, press: Security 3) Scroll down to "Your connections to third-party apps & services" and press: See all connections
    WiFi nags 398344d1696088113t-block-google-login-nag-image.png
    4) On the right side, press this icon:
    WiFi nags 398345d1696088152t-block-google-login-nag-image.png
    5) Uncheck this:
    WiFi nags 398346d1696088214t-block-google-login-nag-image.png

pepanee, May 15, 2024
  3. Recommendation for WiFi usb / card

If you have a desktop computer I would STRONGLY suggest a PCIe adapter rather than a USB adapter if you go with WiFi 6. The only USB WiFi adapters that I have seen thus far use a Realtek chipset which is reported to have some serious flaws. In my own personal experience, I have tried 2 of these and returned both, getting performance worse than other WiFi 5 adapters and constant disconnects even 10 feet from my WiFi router. If you go with a USB adapter, I would suggest a quality WiFi 5 adapter. One more note: Should you decide to go with a WiFi 6 PCIe adapter, I would suggest a WiFi 6e model. They actually cost no more, and they are one step up just in case you ever go to a WiFi 6e router.

hsehestedt, May 15, 2024
  4. ALKHALL Win User

WiFi nags

OneDrive Nag Message at Start-Up

I get the nag screen on startup, but there is no process in taskmanager/startup.

Any other suggestions? I only want to disable the nag screen, not uninstall OneDrive.

ALKHALL, May 15, 2024
Thema:

WiFi nags

1. WiFi nags - Similar Threads - WiFi nags

2. Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11: In my windows 11 wifi option is not showing i restarted my laptop twice and i tried network reset also . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-not-showing-in-laptop-windows-11/62d19d92-c5e2-4a2a-bcc6-010efeea3c4c
  3. Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is not showing in laptop windows 11: In my windows 11 wifi option is not showing i restarted my laptop twice and i tried network reset also . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-not-showing-in-laptop-windows-11/62d19d92-c5e2-4a2a-bcc6-010efeea3c4c
  4. I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi: I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi or any other way to turn wifi on or off. I've also managed to try and reboot the laptop and now I can't find anything Please help...
  5. I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi

I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi: I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi or any other way to turn wifi on or off. I've also managed to try and reboot the laptop and now I can't find anything Please help...
  6. Wifi dissappeared after attempted update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi dissappeared after attempted update.: I was recently trying to update my computer and when I was, the wifi had disconnected and the update didn't finish. I checked to see what happened and the wifi tab on the quick menu and in the option to connect to wifi in the settings are gone. I've done about everything I...
  7. Wifi dissappeared after attempted update.

Wifi dissappeared after attempted update.: I was recently trying to update my computer and when I was, the wifi had disconnected and the update didn't finish. I checked to see what happened and the wifi tab on the quick menu and in the option to connect to wifi in the settings are gone. I've done about everything I...
  8. The wifi button isn't showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wifi button isn't showing up.: The wifi button for some reason isn't showing up and I can't connect to anything it's really frustrating as I can't do anything important. When I restart the computer it pops back up for 2 minutes before the computer disconnects from the WiFi and the sign disappears again. I...
  9. The wifi button isn't showing up.

The wifi button isn't showing up.: The wifi button for some reason isn't showing up and I can't connect to anything it's really frustrating as I can't do anything important. When I restart the computer it pops back up for 2 minutes before the computer disconnects from the WiFi and the sign disappears again. I...
  10. WiFi nags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi nags: Windows is stupid, I connect to a WiFi with faster internet but Windows wants to connect to a slow one with a stronger signal,My Dell XPS has an Intel Killer WiFi 1650w card in it which is WiFi 6 or 802.11ax which is mediocre but the card is soldered in so I cannot install a...