Windows 10: wifi netwok not showing

Discus and support wifi netwok not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; from last few days my wifi is not working properly its showing a red cross box and itried to reinstall my windows its worked but for few hours its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rahulkumar39654, Aug 13, 2018.

1. wifi netwok not showing

from last few days my wifi is not working properly its showing a red cross box and itried to reinstall my windows its worked but for few hours

its hidden in device manger

my wifi adapter is intel dual wireless ac 7265

:)

Rahulkumar39654, Aug 13, 2018

2. Internet Connection

• Community, it seems as though my reply (6-28-17) was missed. I have copied the same below. Still need help.

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Netwok ( connected) but course I have the Eternet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is “
    Netwok and Internet settngs” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Aug 13, 2018
  3. wifi showing no netwok found

i recently changed the motherboard of my pc and after that I reset the pc , it went to win 8.1 from 10 . but my wifi stopped working it cannot find networks . I have updated my wifi drivers and bios drivers but still cannot resolve the problem . but whenever
    I bring my hotspot near to pc that is exactly above my pc it shows the ssid with very less network range . please help me .

kuldeep.singh095, Aug 13, 2018
  4. wifi netwok not showing

No Wifi networks found

Just bought a new desktop computer and i cant connect to the internet. It says there are no wifi netwoks found. Have tried turning off the router, restarting the computer and updating the drivers. None working so far. Anyone have any suggestions to try?

DanielDavies1, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

wifi netwok not showing

1. wifi netwok not showing - Similar Threads - wifi netwok showing

2. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  3. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  4. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not showing: Hello, My computer is not connecting to any type of network and not showing wifi in quick access tooI've tried troubleshooting and disabling and then enabling and restarting multiple times, sometimes it fixes the problem but after a few hours it disappears again. Please help...
  6. Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483

Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483: When the machine is turn on my wifi network is not detected, But after having run "diagnose this connection" the connection is detected. The error mentioned below can be seen...
  7. Wifi netwok isn't secure

Wifi netwok isn't secure: Hello everyone.. After the 1903 update, whenever I login to my wifi network, a notification popups saying that my network isn't secure. My wifi security setting was set to WPA2 PSK TKIP/AES. [ATTACH] After some search on the matter I realized that this error is due...
  8. netwok problem

netwok problem: my ASUS x507ma laptop's WIFI is not working after windows 1909 update what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwok-problem/928bc06d-51c3-487b-8eaa-b4303dd4aca4
  9. Dell xps8930 local netwok problem

Dell xps8930 local netwok problem: I am having trouble connecting my Del xps8930 PC to all the other pc's on my local network. I keep getting message "Windows cannot access …". I also get the same message if I try to access the 8930 from another PC on the network. I tried pinging another PC and I get a...
  10. Netwoks in Windows 10

Netwoks in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I've changed my username, and I now may have a cure, yes a cure not the usual crap that keeps coming up about services as they just do not work. I wont post this today, I am testing it, as I type this, if it works I will post the cure not a haphazard solution...