Windows 10: Wifi network: Can't connect to this network - Windows 10 -Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A

Discus and support Wifi network: Can't connect to this network - Windows 10 -Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't connect to my Wifi network. I can connect to others, but when I try to connect to my network the message: Can't connect to this network. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PraveenkumarG, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Wifi network: Can't connect to this network - Windows 10 -Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A

I can't connect to my Wifi network. I can connect to others, but when I try to connect to my network the message: Can't connect to this network. After that the network disappears from the list. I tried to add manually but nothing.

After restarting also the network not showing, but other network is visible.

I tried everything. Remove the wlan adapter, reinstall it. Router reboot, reset, update the driver, disabled the firewall, uninstalled Notron anti virus. Nothing worked.

Please someone provide me solution. Really tired of finding solution.

:)

PraveenkumarG, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Norparn Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter consumes 30 % in Windows 10

I have a brand new Lenovo 910 11 may 2017, and Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adapter that consumes 30 % in Windows 10.

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

I have all drivers update and in operation.

TODO process is in description, takes 30 %!

/

Moved from Insider

Norparn, Sep 4, 2018
  3. M.H.Mukit Win User
    Is Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter hosted supported ??

I am using acer laptop which comes with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. I need to use wifi hotspot feature via my laptop. But cant create as
    hosted network supported says "NO" in cmd. Is it a driver problem or this wifi adapter doesn't able to create wifi ?? Actually i like to know if anybody can create hotspot or not via this adapter... Thank in advanced for any kind of help plzzzz..

M.H.Mukit, Sep 4, 2018
  4. RAJU.MSC Win User

Wifi network: Can't connect to this network - Windows 10 -Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A

RAJU.MSC, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Wifi network: Can't connect to this network - Windows 10 -Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A

1. Wifi network: Can't connect to this network - Windows 10 -Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A - Similar Threads - Wifi network Can't

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter problem: I have Aser Aspire R and I'm having problems with my internet, because Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A wireless network adapter stopped working.How can I fix this and without internet?...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Hidden and can't get it back...

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Hidden and can't get it back...: Hi Guys, I suddenly had the Wifi option disappear from my Network and Internet Settings and have tried many many many things to get it back. I'm wondering if it's the hardware itself.... I have an Asus Vivobook 15 x512FA:...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues: I recently purchased a new Go 2. It was having issues with wifi connection, so I returned it for a refund. I am not buying another unless a concrete solution for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem is found. Here's the deal: A lot of times, the device would connect and...
  5. Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues

Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues: My qualcomm atheros qca61x4a is no longer working. How do I fix the issue? Is there a drive or chip replacement I could use? What information about my computer do you need to find out which one will work?...
  6. qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues

qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A issues: Hello, Recently, my laptop has been having a lot of trouble with its Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter. The wifi connectivity is very spotty (it isn't my router's doing because this has only started happening just this month), and the driver will often...
  7. Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Marvell AVASTAR network controller or Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter is...: I have XPS13 and it had been working fine. However sice yesterday the wifi tab went missing. It does not show up in network setting. I searched on Microsoft website and it said to go to device manager - network adapter. It said if "Marvell AVASTAR network controller or...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem: Good afternoon tenforums. I bought a new laptop this month, which has the Qualcomm wifi card inside. Sometimes it works for a long period of time and others it will not last 5 minutes. The wifi essentially drops and turns to limited connectivity and requires a troubleshoot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to this network qca61x4a

2. Cant connect to WEP Wifi Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Surface Go

3. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a never stays connected

4. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver wont connect to internet,
  5. qualcomm atheros can not connect to this network,
  6. qualcomm atheros on my windows mobile ,
  7. microsoft quallcomm atheros,
  8. qualcomm atheros cant connect to network windows,
  9. qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless network adapter reset wifi,
  10. Qualcomm 9565 driver windows 10