Windows 10: WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection

Discus and support WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My WiFi was working fine until about 2 days ago when it suddenly said it was no longer connected to the internet (but it was still connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mtader, Feb 25, 2018.

1. mtader Win User

WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection

Hello,

My WiFi was working fine until about 2 days ago when it suddenly said it was no longer connected to the internet (but it was still connected to the WiFi). Other devices on my WiFi such as my phone work fine but my computer seems to be having issues. If I plug an Ethernet cable in it gets the internet fine and if I try connecting to my phones mobile hot spot it is able to get the internet through WiFi that way, so it seems to only have an issue with my home WiFi. I have try a few basic things such as turning on and off the modem, reinstalling the WiFi driver, and trying these commands:

ipconfig/flushdns
    nbtstat -R
    nbtstat -RR
    netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

So far this hasn't helped and am trying to figure out what to do next.

:)

mtader, Feb 25, 2018
  2. deux---01 Win User

WLAN issue in C6-00

I was able to connect to the internet using wifi in my C6-00 (before). Ovi suite suggest for firmware update, I was updating it and successfully installed in my C6-00, but unfortunately I can
    NO longer connect to the internet via wifi as usual. What has happened to that upgrade v
    40.0.21?

deux---01, Feb 25, 2018
  3. Mike_42 Win User
    Unable to connect to WiFi network

A 3rd computer I have in my house has from day 1 been able to connect to the WiFi internet connection. I can no longer connect. The other 2 computer connect with no problem. I get a message that it has the incorrect iPv6 address. Anyone know a solution?

Mike_42, Feb 25, 2018
  4. Clintlgm Win User

I would check the installed driver could be a windows native drive that your card doesn't like. Of course, you have updated and rebooted the wireless router or entry point.

Clintlgm, Feb 25, 2018
Thema:

1. WiFi No Longer Has Internet Connection - Similar Threads - WiFi Longer Has

2. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  3. Windows 11 Insider has WiFi connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider has WiFi connected but no internet: So the last thing that happened before the wifi blackout on my pc at least happened was that I was installing update 10.0.25951.1010 rs_prerelease.Once my computer restarted after the update, it would connect to wifi networks, but not have internet access. It was late at...
  4. Windows 11 Insider has WiFi connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Insider has WiFi connected but no internet: So the last thing that happened before the wifi blackout on my pc at least happened was that I was installing update 10.0.25951.1010 rs_prerelease.Once my computer restarted after the update, it would connect to wifi networks, but not have internet access. It was late at...
  5. Internet no longer connects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet no longer connects: Hello,Somewhat recently I got a forced update for Windows 10. After the update my home wifi was no longer available yet every network is available and I can still connect to the internet through my mobile hotspot. I tried putting my network SSID and password into a hidden...
  6. Internet no longer connects

Internet no longer connects: Hello,Somewhat recently I got a forced update for Windows 10. After the update my home wifi was no longer available yet every network is available and I can still connect to the internet through my mobile hotspot. I tried putting my network SSID and password into a hidden...
  7. Internet no longer connects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...: My PC when connected to any wifi network, lists it as one with 'No Internet'. The only remedy i know is to reset my pc, after which it will connect to wifi networks normally, but after some time it returns to showing 'No Internet' for every wifi network that i connect to. I...
  9. Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...

Wifi networks listed as 'No internet' even though the connected wifi network has internet...: My PC when connected to any wifi network, lists it as one with 'No Internet'. The only remedy i know is to reset my pc, after which it will connect to wifi networks normally, but after some time it returns to showing 'No Internet' for every wifi network that i connect to. I...
  10. My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access: First of all, this problem only happens in my laptop: every other device in my house has no trouble connecting to the Internet. It also happens only in Windows 10: I have dual-booted Ubuntu and WiFi works fine there. Using an Ethernet cable results in the same problem. My...