Windows 10: WiFI not staying on

Discus and support WiFI not staying on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had to replace the hard drive on a friends acer aspire/m laptop and installed win 10 1803. I was using ethernet cable to for the internet, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Madness10, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Madness10 Win User

WiFI not staying on

I had to replace the hard drive on a friends acer aspire/m laptop and installed win 10 1803. I was using ethernet cable to for the internet, but when I took it off to test the wifi, the wifi is turned off. I turned the wifi on, but it still shows the connection is still off. No matter what I do, the wifi will not stay on. Is this a common problem wit the 1803?

:)

Madness10, Jun 13, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

WiFI not staying on [​IMG]

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Jun 14, 2018
  3. zcarlow Win User
    zcarlow, Jun 14, 2018
  4. NTM2003 Win User

WiFI not staying on

Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

WiFI not staying on

1. WiFI not staying on - Similar Threads - WiFI staying

2. Wifi adapter stays missing after each windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stays missing after each windows update.: Hello,I'm using a Asus ROG GL553VD laptop. I'm using a licensed microsoft windows 10 Pro OS. I bought this laptop in 2018. I am recently facing this issue which is my wifi adapter goes missing after each windows update or if I shut down my computer for a while. After keeping...
  3. Wifi adapter stays missing after each windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter stays missing after each windows update.: Hello,I'm using a Asus ROG GL553VD laptop. I'm using a licensed microsoft windows 10 Pro OS. I bought this laptop in 2018. I am recently facing this issue which is my wifi adapter goes missing after each windows update or if I shut down my computer for a while. After keeping...
  4. Wifi adapter stays missing after each windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi not staying/turning on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not staying/turning on.: I found this fix after fixing the airplane mode was on and couldn't turn it off. Once I could turn it off, my WiFi stopped turning on.I tried the Taskbar, I tried the settings, under WiFi but the button disappeared. I then went to the control panel and found my solution.I...
  6. Wifi not staying/turning on.

Wifi not staying/turning on.: I found this fix after fixing the airplane mode was on and couldn't turn it off. Once I could turn it off, my WiFi stopped turning on.I tried the Taskbar, I tried the settings, under WiFi but the button disappeared. I then went to the control panel and found my solution.I...
  7. Wifi not staying/turning on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  9. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  10. Windows 10 wifi won't turn on/stay on issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wifi won't turn on/stay on issue: Hello!I have an hp laptop with an older Windows 10 version it's my grandpas and I can't turn on the WiFi on it. I've tried every other method network adpater properties, command prompt codes, checking and unchecking boxes, see if the service has automated launch or whatever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wifi card till not stay on