WiFI not staying on

Discus and support WiFI not staying on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had to replace the hard drive on a friends acer aspire/m laptop and installed win 10 1803. I was using ethernet cable to for the internet, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Madness10, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Madness10 Win User

WiFI not staying on

I had to replace the hard drive on a friends acer aspire/m laptop and installed win 10 1803. I was using ethernet cable to for the internet, but when I took it off to test the wifi, the wifi is turned off. I turned the wifi on, but it still shows the connection is still off. No matter what I do, the wifi will not stay on. Is this a common problem wit the 1803?

:)

Madness10, Jun 13, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

WiFI not staying on [​IMG]

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Jun 14, 2018
  3. zcarlow Win User
    zcarlow, Jun 14, 2018
  4. NTM2003 Win User

WiFI not staying on

Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

WiFI not staying on

1. WiFI not staying on - Similar Threads - WiFI staying

2. Wifi probleme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi probleme: Just after I have updated to windows 10 my Wi-Fi adaptor losses Wi-Fi connection then I have to restart laptop so that the Wi-Fi can work for a short while. Can anyone assist me with this problem. It is not my Wi-Fi router because all the other devices connect and work...
  3. Laptop wifi keeps disconnecting/timing out

Laptop wifi keeps disconnecting/timing out: Hello I have an ASUS ROG Gl752VW laptop and I've been having this problem with my wifi connection. My wifi connection from my laptop to the router would sometimes randomly time out and disconnect. At first, I thought it was my WIFI router that was causing the problem. However...
  4. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...: As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the settings and...
  5. public wifi msftconnnecttest

public wifi msftconnnecttest: Hello I continue to have problems connecting to public wifi sites which require a login page to accept terms. I am redirected automatically (regardless of browser I use) to msftconnecttest/redirect which goes to nowhere. No one seems to be able to help me solve this issue....
  6. One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can

One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can: One of the user accounts (with administrator privileges) on my Lenovo laptop shows the wifi network that I use (it is a neighbourhood wifi network) as Limited and the network login page will not come up and the internet is not available. However, other accounts on the same...
  7. Wifi and bluetooth both not staying on after the latest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi and bluetooth both not staying on after the latest update.: Hi, Wifi and Bluetooth not turning on after windows update . Tried updating driversmanually from dell site as well as through windows. No luck. model is dell 3452 . Only Ethernet connection works . Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  8. How do I get wifi to connect automatically and stay connected?

How do I get wifi to connect automatically and stay connected?: Thanks but still have the same problem.
  9. WiFi - making adapter & available network preferences stay as selected

WiFi - making adapter & available network preferences stay as selected: Living in the Victorian terraced suburbs of one of the most densely populated university cities in the UK, there are loads of different WiFi networks in my area. My house is constructed so that I need to have my router at the front, and another router to serve the back of my...
  10. Win10 Wifi Still not staying connected, despite trying multiple fixes.

Win10 Wifi Still not staying connected, despite trying multiple fixes.: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I have tried numerous fixes to get it to stay connected but it just doesn't seem to work. I have done all the well documented fixes including registry edits, changing the power management settings on my network device and it just...